Join our server on Discord

Return of the Blades. (Witchlade anime rpg)
Katt smirked slightly, the wound on her foot closing up and healing rapidly. She held her blade to the side as she charged at Luna, laughing slightly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
A black aura surrounded both Katt and Luna, lighting off a beam upwards to show their position to her coworker. As the blackness cleared Luna grabbed the blade with her gauntleted hand. "Now... I'm ready..." Luna appeared in black, dangerous looking army and three scarf-like living blades were coming out of her scarf. "Now it's time I fight."
Katt spun around, ripping her blade from Luna's grip and slicing through her hand at the same time. She jumped back a few feet, holding up her blade, dripping with Luna's white blood, she dragged her tongue across him, moanign slightly, "Mmm, you're a tasty one." she smiled, "Shame you're not much to look at."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Salem purred in dlight at the show the girls were putting on, she wanted to join in herself but knew better than to interupt Luna when she entered her combat form.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
The gauntlet reformed and the blood stopped dripping, Luna hadn't flinched in the least at the damage. "Such weakness, you'll have to do better than that." she said in an ominous voice. A black light shone and blocked Katt's view, then Luna appeared behind her and made a slash at her.
Katt's hair suddenly hardened, five thick tendrils striking out at Luna like snakes, "Where's the fun in that?" she smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Luna backstepped and looked at her, then touched her ear. "Give me information on this Witchblade, or did we blindly walk into this fight? Out." Luna said clearly as her visor lifted so hat she could speak in her normal voice. The visor went back and Luna's blade started surging. Then she lifted up her hand and signaled for the Witchblade to strike.
The tendrils suddenly snaked around, wrapping around Luna's legs, arms, and neck. Katt pulled her in, pinning her to the ground, her large chest hanging over Luna's flat one, "So, when did you say the fighting was going to start?" she smiled a bit, licking Luna's cheek while purring slightly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"We didn't walk in blindly, you did. If you had spent lees time killing people and more time studying the data we give you kids then you'd have known she could do that, hell almost all of us can if our hair is long enough." Salem scolded as she bodily finished her pocky and stood "Would you rather I come and finish her little one?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Luna quickly (it never said you bounded my wrists...) brought up her sword and places it against Katt's throat. "Don't ever lick me" she growled.