Join our server on Discord

Return of the Blades. (Witchlade anime rpg)
Luna got in the car and put both her hands in her lap, looking straight ahead and very proper, as if eating at a fancy restaurant. "I hate your job..." commented on her thinking outloud. (I wish I knew furries were allowed)
Luna looked down for a second with her eyes closed, (Why do I feel a connection to her... I feel like she's my mother...) Luna thought to herself, having worked with this 'altered human' for quite a while.
(OOC: Did I forget to say they were? Sorry about that. I'll change it in a bit.)

IC: "Your just mad cause you can't drive!" Salem teased before stomping the peddle and tearing out of the garage and hitting the streets, as she speed towards there target her thoughts traveled to the girl next to her, for a while know she'd begun to notice certain things about Luna that had piqued her curiosity 'I wonder if she really is....' she thought, grinning a bit as they came to a stop "This is where she was last ported being seen, we'll start here ad see what we can find." she explained as she stepped from the car and looked around at the buildings around them.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: I didn't mean literal mother! Eh, fine...
IC:
Luna threw the door open and jumped out quickly, and in an instant she disappeared from sight. "I'll go on ahead" she yelled back from the top of a building and ran out. She turned on her comm device and spoke into it, "Can you here me? Over."
Kattrina yawned as she rolled out of bed, glancing over at the clock not really caring about it. She suddenly stopped, looking down at her wrist, the gem in her braclet glowing slightly, What? No, not here. How'd they find me? she wondered, glancing around.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ah to be young and energetic," Salem laughed before she answered the comm device "Yeah I can hear you kid. Over." she replied as she walked into the nearest building and began her search "Excuse me but have yo seen this woman?" she asked anyone she could, showing them a picture of Kattrina as she did.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Luna broke open a window to find a crying baby and a shocked mother. The mother immediately saw her sword and took her for a criminal, running quickly away to call 911. "Dammit...I doubt she was the one, I felt nothing from her." she murmured. She pressed the button on the comm device, making the button glow red. "What does she look like anyways? Over." she exited the building quickly and looked across the rooftops, finally getting a sense from the west. "Death." she said as she quickly traveled in that direction.
*Streets*

"Hmm, I think so. Came in to my store a few weeks ago, bought some hair dye. Blue I think." A man said as he looked over the photo, "Probably doesn't look like that anymore. What're you looking for her fer anyways?" he asked curiously.

*Apartment*

It's close, I can feel it. Katt thought, her eyes glowing slightly. She pushed open the door to her apartment, running up the stairs towards the roof, charging through the exit door onto the rooftop, Where are you, I know you're coming. she thought, clenching her fists.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, you see I'm a doctor, and recently I performed surgery on her and am having worries as to the results." Salem explained, actually telling the truth "Thank you anyway, if you'll excuse me, I have to keep looking." she said as she excused herself and answered her comm device "I slipped a picture into your pocket when I held you earlier, but she seems to have changed her appearance, the store clerk said that she bought some blue hair dye a few weeks ago. Keep on the look out. Over." she said as she turned off the device and headed off 'She's smarter than I thought...'
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Luna picked out the picture and looked at it for a moment then tossed it into the air and shredded it as it lightly swished to the ground. She looked in the direction she felt the Witchblade and saw a figure. She smirked and rushed up to it, making a quick swing as she stealthily reached her from behind.
Katt gasped slightl as she suddenly turned around, a black shadow creeping up her arm from her braclet, soon covering and transforming her body. A blade extended from her arm, blocking the incoming attack, "Mmm, you're a strong one. I can feel it." she smiled, licking her lips slightly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad