Join our server on Discord

Return of the Blades. (Witchlade anime rpg)
OOC: Someone post now...
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"It looks like we're nearly there... should I equip myself appropriately this time?" she asked somewhat annoyed she has to try.
Katt was barely able to make it to her apartment thankful that no one was around, she didn't want to explain why she was bleeding, or why she didn't want or need to go to a hospital, Ugh, almost, there, come on, just a bit more. she urged herself on as she nearly collapsed a few times, the blood loss causing massive exhaustion, "D-dammit," she groaned as she collapsed against the wall, sliding to the ground, her eyes slowly closing as she passed out.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Do whatever you think need be done, I need to gather the right tools and something to hold the Witchblade after we take her." Salem replied as she she pulled back into NSWF and headed for the elevator "I'm going to my office, meet me down here when your ready."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Understood" she walked off to her room peacefully, the wounds seemingly unhindered her movement. "That witchblade defeated me? I need stronger training partners... god worthless money! Can't even buy me a decent spar..." she mumbled to herself, still very spiteful of her loss. Several employees looked at her fearfully (tell me if employees is out of story) and avoided her in the halls, knowing who she was.
Salem waited till she reached her floor and made to her ofice before sh released her control and began breathing heavily "I'm getting rusty, need to watch myself next time..." she muttered as she took a seat at her desk and pulled a medkit out of a drawer and began treating her wounds "Just what would be the best choice for this mission..." she thought aloud as she inputed the newest data and earch through some files.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Katt wasn't sitting long in the hall before another tenant discovered her after following the trail of blood, quickly calling for an ambulance. She was quickly transported to the nearby hospital where she was bandaged and put on a few IVs to help with the blood loss, it wasn't long before she regained conciousness.

"Ugh, wh-where am I?" she mumbled confusedly as she sat up in the bed, A hospital, no, I can't be anywhere near others. If they find me, it's too dangerous. She quickly removed the IVs, and got out of bed, grunting slightly from her wounds as she headed towards the door.

Just as she opened it a nurse entered, "Oh, miss Kattrinna, you aren't supposed to be walking around you're seriously injured."

"No, I'm leaving, right now." Katt grunted slightly.

"Lie back down, don't make me call for the orderlies,"

"No, I'm leaving, I can't stay here,"

"You don't understand, you've suffered severe injuries, you're lucky you're still alive. I need some help here!" The nurse shouted, soon a number of other staff were helping to restrain Katt, dragging her back into the room and strapping her down to the bed, "Now relax, we're here to help." the nurse said, loading a few sedatives into Katt's IV.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad