Join our server on Discord

I Choose You!
Maxwell chuckled a little before telling his competition, "Hehe, I didn't come here to lose. Nickolai, get out there and give them your best shot."

The shiny Flygon flew down onto the field and waited for the other Pokemon to appear, his blue eyes focused on the opposing trainers. Ah, here it is, the big time. I'm gonna clobber whoever comes out.

Max then looked over to Daisy and told her with a smile, "Go ahead, Daisy. We'll give them a fight to remember."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Zeal got Krad back into his pokeball and run to the Stadium as fast as he can. 'Dammit...I'm a trainer, not a runner.' Zeal thought as he got into the Stadium. He looked up at the board, seeing that Daisy is fighting. "Go Daisy!" Zeal said, cheering for Daisy.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Shaun took a seat in the stadiums, "Nice, looks like we made it for the first round." he smiled, Shiro sitting on his lap to enjoy the battle, Gardenia taking a seat next to him.

Daisy's up first, hope she had time to gather her other pokemon. She thought aloud, her voice echoing in Shaun and anyone else nearby's head.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Huh, aren't they fast. G'luck, Max." Karomaru observed, but then adressed to Mian, "You know an awful lot about how things work here," he said as he bounced Shinji's pokeball in his right palm, "You been here before?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad