Join our server on Discord

other Digimon hentai sites?
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3508730/...ite_Mirror

There the dhz site mirror for you. 2.73 gigs. My comp took a whole day to download it so make sure you have time on your hands. And before someone says they have a fast computer so it'll go fast, there are very few seeds for this mirror so computer speed has little to do with it. Mine is quite fast too so I dread if it was slower.

Happy hentai hunting :D
[Image: Djinn.png]
An updated pic of my old avatar from the DHZ
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Your site needs more Renamon. I'll try and log in and see if I can offload some of my "Foxtrot" File.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(07-26-2009 08:10 AM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: Your site needs more Renamon. I'll try and log in and see if I can offload some of my "Foxtrot" File.

I was getting round to that eventually, but thanks for helping with the uploading anyway ^_^
I put 4 up for now. I have 146 of just Renamon alone, and I don't think you want all of that on at once. I'll stagger it a bit over the next few days.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

In the meantime, the server's power supply blew last night, just replaced it, server should be back online now. I'm also going to run a competition of sorts. Every 1000th picture up there, the uploader gets to request a picture, which will be drawn specially for them. Not the first thousand, but every thousand. The only restriction is, if it's a duplicate, it doesn't count. Just to get some uploads on there, there's only 14 picture so far... but yeah, there's the 'contest' ^_^ I'll do the same for the hundredth user too, I have enough time...
Huh....Interesting. Maybe we should keep an eye on this.
Perhaps they need some help? Being one of the only other digimon hentai fansites out there, I suppose we should volunteer.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
That's nice. Although I kind of wish there was more then just Renamon but I could upload some of that if I have any.
Well, it would be nice to know what places host the few Digimon Savers hentai stuff avaliable...
Random sites. Besides those Fapomatic folders I'll have to get rid of soon.