Join our server on Discord

other Digimon hentai sites?
Are there any other Digimon hentai sites where I can register an account? The more,the merrier
[Image: l_90d40c0886f1ff7326ef35ec917429141.jpg]

Trust us wizards,we stick by our chicks
none that i know of, this site is pobably the biggest one that is left. if ya want random digimon hentai art/stoies i could name a couple sites. might have to seach for the things ya want though.
fanfiction.net would have fan fics.

Rule 34 has all sorts of digimon hentai

www.fchan.us would have some if you ask for it.

I think i got more in my folders.
No. Unless there are any out there we don't know, no.
(05-07-2009 01:37 PM)UnknownH Wrote: No. Unless there are any out there we don't know, no.

There are. Just have to find them.
I'm not. You can do it.
Actually Rule34 has pretty much just stolen our images and put them to run on more sluggish servers among with giving you tracking cookies for visiting them. (You get actually 5 different variants of them) It's not exactly a good alternative to well, anything.

We're the biggest Digimon hentai site at the moment, though you can still find DHZ's old site torrent if you search for it.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Yeah. We are pretty much the only place for this. Like With the Will is pretty much the only forum for general Digimon info.
(05-08-2009 06:34 PM)MISTER BIG T Wrote: Actually Rule34 has pretty much just stolen our images and put them to run on more sluggish servers among with giving you tracking cookies for visiting them. (You get actually 5 different variants of them) It's not exactly a good alternative to well, anything.

We're the biggest Digimon hentai site at the moment, though you can still find DHZ's old site torrent if you search for it.

I still don't understand why you're almost leading a crusade against Rule34. Cookies can do basically nothing to your computer. Almost every website in existence has tracking cookies.

If you want Digimon HENTAI, Rule34 has nearly 4000 pictures. 4000 pictures that you can search through to find what you want to see, and filter out the crap you don't.

If you want Digimon LEMONS, this is pretty much the only place.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
There's a world of difference between a tracking cookie and a regular cookie. Depending on the cookie, it may be either totally safe or malicious. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tracking_cookie

Most of the pictures at Rule34 have been placed without the consent of the artists and with little to no care about what they'd think. I know, because I've seen a lot of my stuff there but I've been in contact with Rule 34 staff and asked them to remove all my colorizations from the site, which they did actually. In fact, I'm shocked to find out many of the images in the rule 34 Digimon section have totally been ripped off from here and placed in there by few of our on/off members. (Then there's lots of the scanlated doujinshi and such as well and I don't think I even need to say what's wrong with that) Boss Reo told me that he certainly never gave a go at his material being posted in there either. I don't know if he ever got in contact over it but I know he wasn't pleased at all to find out about it.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you