Join our server on Discord

Semper in excremento, sole profundum qui variat.
Exclamation 
"Always in shit, only the depth varies."

Seriously. CAN THIS MONTH GET ANY FUCKING WORSE?!

First off, we got new neighbors. They deal drugs. If it weren't for the fact we rely on them for a meager amount of electricity and I borrow their washer and dryer to wash my work clothes, I would've called the cops on them. Or kill them. Whichever is more satisfying. They're stealing gas THAT I PAY FOR, FROM MY VAN. AND THEY'RE CONSTANTLY TRYING TO LET MY DOGS LOOSE, AND LIE STRAIGHT TO MY FACE AND SAY THEY RUN AWAY. BULL SHIT. Duke knows better. He physically cannot push a fence IN. Someone on the OUTSIDE of the pen had to have done it. Every time he has gotten out in the past, I found him sitting patiently by the front door. He knows where his kibble comes from. They say the fucking dogs stink up the place. BULL SHIT. It has been raining for a week straight. It's called swampgas. The ground is supersaturated and the water becomes stagnant before it can evaporate. REMEMBER FUCKING SCIENCE CLASS, YOU STUPID FUCKING POTHEADS.

Then there's the fact their stupid kids TAGGED MY FUCKING HOUSE. WITH MY 6 DOLLARS A CAN HIGH TEMPERATURE RATED FORD BLUE ENGINE PAINT. I had to lock EVERYTHING I OWN UP!!! SERIOUSLY, THERE WAS A 94 CENT CAN OF ALUMINUM PAINT, AND YOU HAD TO USE THE STUFF I NEED TO PAINT MY ENGINE IN MY CAR?!

And they wrote "Fuck You". Real nice. Real mature, you fucking wetbacks(forgive my racism, I am really fucking pissed.)

Those fucking pothead kids keep going into the garage downstairs and smoke pot. SMOKE RISES, YOU DIPSHITS. IF I GO TO WORK SMELLING LIKE WEED, I GET TERMINATED, AND THEN I'LL TERMINATE YOUR ASSES. They know I have a gun. They just don't know I'm psycho enough to use it. They've taken over the yard, littered it with their weight sets and horse shit like that. They've stolen our chairs which we use to sit outside during the summer.

The goddamn garage door shakes the entire building when it goes up. It wakes my ass up during the day. I HAVE TO SLEEP DURING THE DAY, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES. I WORK AT NIGHT. YOU KNOW, THAT *LEGAL* THING YOU HAVE TO DO TO MAKE MONEY?!

They have the fucking balls to grow fucking pot plants outside where god and everybody can see it. YES I KNOW WHAT THOSE ARE, I WAS A STUPID TEEN ONCE, TOO, YOU KNOW!! I swear to fucking god.

Next on my list: MY FUCKING BROTHER.

He knows we live in a slum. He knows we want out. We came within FUCKING INCHES of splitting a VERY nice 3-bedroom renthouse with him and his wife. With their combined incomes and mine and my dad's, we would've been able to pull it off. We could've had a very nice place. I could've gotten a step out of the shit known as my life.

BUT NO...

He has to fucking crawfish out of the deal, and leave Jen AND his infant daughter. Or so he says. He kept dodging the heart of the matter. We tried to go in with just Jen on this, but she's too shook up about the whole Chad leaving her horseshit to even talk to us right now.

YET CHAD CAN GO AND TAKE JEN TO THE FUCKING BEACH FOR THE FUCKING WEEKEND.

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO BLOOD BEING THICKER THAN WATER?!

Every time God closes a door, he slams the window on your fingers, it seems.

Speaking of fingers, when I was fixing the dog's pen from when "They Broke Out", I smashed my fingers between a 7-foot tall T-post and a four-pound Engineering Hammer(shorty sledgehammer). Now I have two bruised fingernails.

OUT. FUCKING. STANDING.

My dad's former employer, the Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County(BAN THEIR ASSES, BOYCOTT THEIR SERVICES!!!) suspended the payment of his Supplemental Income Benefits.

Why?

Because he didn't look for a job, according to them.

HORSESHIT AND YOU KNOW IT, METRO!!!

THEIR OWN DOCTORS said he could only work NO MORE than TWO HOURS A FUCKING DAY.

Tell me, is there ANY job ANYWHERE that can fit into that category? Hmm?

NO.

The state's Employment Service lady started laughing when she saw that document.

So, here begins battle number 10 with Metro. A battle they will lose. We will get paid back in full. But, HOW ARE WE GOING TO SURVIVE UNTIL THEN?! I only make $235 A WEEK after taxes.

The lights are still off, and it's rolling into summer. BLISTERING HEAT. WITH NO SOURCE OF RELIEF. YAY.

Now, the reason why I'm snapping. The heart of this shitstained hedgemaze.

WE GOT PULLED OVER TONIGHT WHEN WE WENT TO MY WORK TO BUY A BOXFAN TO HELP ALLEVIATE THE SUMMER HEAT.

FUCKING ROOKIE COP. NOT TWO MONTHS AGO, MY DAD GOT PULLED OVER BY A TEXAS STATE FUCKING TROOPER, AND GOT JUST A WARNING FOR THE EXPIRED TAGS.

WE JUST GOT A TICKET. FOR A CLASS B MISDEMEANOR. WE ALMOST WENT TO FUCKING JAIL. BECAUSE THE PLATES EXPIRED IN 2007, AND THE REGISTRATION EXPIRED IN 2008.

First of all, WHAT THE SHIT?! GODDAMNIT, WE WERE ASSURED THAT EVERYTHING WAS LEGIT ON THE VAN, AND NOW WE GET SLAPPED WITH A TICKET FOR A FRAUDULENT REGISTRATION STICKER?! I AM SO FUCKING TEMPTED TO WALK DOWN TO THE GUY WE BOUGHT THE VAN FROM, POUND ON HIS DOOR UNTIL HE WAKES HIS ASS UP, AND PUNCH HIM IN THE FUCKING FACE WHEN HE ANSWERS THE DOOR.

HOW THE FUCK AM I GOING TO GET TO WORK, NOW?! THEY TOOK THE FUCKING REGISTRATION STICKER!!! If I get fired behind this, can I sue the City and/or State? Because without this job, I will literally starve to death. No income, no food. Simple as that. I can't go to a church or organization for assistance, as I'm not a minority.

REVERSE RACISM STRIKES AGAIN. OH, I CAN'T BE IN DIRE NEED OF ASSISTANCE, I'M WHITE. GIVE THE BAG OF GROCERIES TO THAT BLACK WOMAN WHO HAS THE APPLE IPHONE AND ALL THE FUCKING BLING AND THE NICE CAR, NOT THE FILTHY WHITE GUY WHO WALKED THROUGH THE BLISTERING TEXAS HEAT TO GET THERE!!!

And the fucking cigarettes. My only source of stress relief, now that work dominates the time I would normally be online venting off steam.

SIX DOLLARS A FUCKING PACK?! ARE YOU SHITTING ME?! GET OFF YOUR ASS, OBAMA, AND FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO TAX. IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU HAVE TO FIND A WAY TO MAKE UP FOR YOUR ECONOMIC STIMULUS PACKAGE, WHICH I WON'T EVEN GET TO SEE, BECAUSE I HAVEN'T PAID TAXES EVER IN MY LIFE, BECAUSE I'VE NEVER HAD A JOB UNTIL NOW.

Seriously. And my birthday is this month. HOW IS IT GOING TO GET ANY WORSE BETWEEN NOW AND THE 25TH, GOD, HUH?!
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Whatever you get from your neighbors isn't enough to justify that kind of treatment, especially if they're breaking the law. Call the cops on them, but try to arrange it so that the cops come when they're caught in the act (figure out their schedule). Also, if they are illegals, it will make it all the more satisfying if you can get them deported.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I'm with Wise man, call the cops, if you only lose out on washing clothes, well detergent and water will be easy enough to handwash with and it sounds like you have some prime heat outside for quick drying. I don't know why you'd lose electricity but I'm sure its the living arrangement and that could be a problem, but if they go to jail, I don't understand why you'd lose access. Anyhow, with the vandelism and gas theft (try to get pictures, or video proof), you should be able to get them booted out at least. Also, let your dog loose on their dope, or trash it yourself if you can get away with it, just for the hell of it. Oh and because they suck.

As for the ticket, all you can do is show up to court and give them paperwork that you are getting everything caught up, explain the situation and they might cut you a break with a reduced ticket or something. You could sue the guy you bought the van from if you have a document that says the registration was supposed to be up to date, but without a paper from him saying that, its all heresay.

I agree with the whole being overly giving of stuff to people living beyond their means. I work in a pharmacy and have, on more than one occasion, had to fill scripts for people who "can't afford to pay for their meds", but have fancy cell phones with bluetooth headsets, nice clothes, and a shitload of over the top jewlery. And yet, the guy with beat to hell clothes, no ride home, and seemingly low income can manage to pay for his medication. That man can walk with pride I suppose, but pride doesn't pay the bills.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Well, it is rather tempting to wait until my night off, sneak over there, and piss in their little pot garden... maybe dump some used motor oil I've been collecting in it.

And here's the situation on the lights, Green Mountain Energy, which shall remain nameless(NOT), stiffed us on the light bill. They cut the lights off, and sent us a bill AFTER A MONTH OF NO ELECTRICITY, SAYING WE'VE USED 48 KILOWATT-HOURS. Seriously. They're trying to fuck us six ways from sunday, so fuck them. The neighbor, back when we thought they were somewhat fine, upstanding citizens, allowed us to run an extention cord into their garage, to siphon some power to allow the charging of phones, a few box fans, etc. I'm pretty sure she forgot about that.

Oh, another fucking fun fact. She went to our landlord, complaining about the smell, and that she's afraid my dogs will attack their kids.

Yeah...sure.

This is a case of "FUCK THE DOG, BEWARE OF OWNER."

I want to get a sign posted on my building, and the dog's pen, saying, "NO TRESPASSING. VIOLATORS WILL BE SHOT. SURVIVORS WILL BE SHOT AGAIN."

Gotta love the laws in Texas.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Texas IS made of win.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
fuck with them too bothering em and stuff don't bottle up too much atleast get some pleasure by bothering them.
Veemon's Followers
They say true love can only be achieved by killing the one you truly hate. I believe this to be untrue, but you should test it in case they trespass.
Well, now I'm mildly afraid to use my rifle. I keep seeing what I think is Termites on and/or around it. Only 2 or 3 total, but still. I don't want to have that stock shatter when I fire that thing, and have the bolt embedded in my shoulder.

That, and the rifle is from 1943. I don't even know if it'll fire.

I plan on, at somepoint, taking it down to the range, covering the barrel with the sandbags they provide for you to prop your rifle up at a comfortable level, and firing it blindly. Duck and cover, basically. The sandbags are to keep shrapnel from the barrel from getting too far(just in case), and I don't want my face ANYWHERE near that bolt in case it's the component that decides to go.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan