Join our server on Discord

So, then shall we play a game of "Go Fish Youself!"?
Okay, i know this isn't really an RP but i didn't know where else to put it.

Well it's been a while since we've had a good crazy brawlout in the spam room, so i've thought up an easy and (hopefully) fun game we can play

Heres how the game will work.
This will be a variation of the popular card game "Go Fish", although this is spam so you can do this:
A: Got any squirt nickles?
B: No, toaster breath! Go Fish Yourself!
A: fuck you! i gotta go get some orange juice for my cactus!
B: Got any octopus anus?
A: Nope ya legitimate paintbrush, Go fuck Fish!

Violence is acceptable, so long as it's comical and no beheadings or gorey stuff like that. Character killing is a big no, God modding is a no too, but your characters can be as random as you like. Feel free to curse your head off, but no racism or sexism just crazy things like "Banana fucker" or "Your mother was a cushion and i fucked her!". Be aware that by joining this RP you are officially notified that you WILL be called names but you understand it is for humour and do not take offense.
Some Memes are acceptable too, even images can be used for the Q&A sequences E.G

A:[Image: can-i-plz-haz-cheezburger.jpg]

B:[Image: cute-kitty-with-no-ears.jpg]
responses can be images or text, whatever you see fit.

Anyone Interested?
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Not me, but this is not a RP Question, and I'm deliberating whether it should go to the Games' Room or MORE SPAM... Meh, this is either. I'll go for Games because I like kitties.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well DMX this wasn't the actual RP so i put it in here to test the water. Sorry if this isn't the right section.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds