Join our server on Discord

Artists Domain
Okay, so this isn't really a pressing issue but i saw nowhere else to put it.

Right, so i want to upload some art in my own art thread, however in light of recent events i'm not 100% sure on the rules of the artists domain.
The rules in question that i don't know about (or even exist) are those regarding coloured work (artists work that i have coloured myself) and those that regard the warnings attached to hard fetishes like snuff, scat, pee and whatrnot.

Thanks in advance for any responses, and you never know, i might've drawn something you like

- GMSG.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As it stands right now, go ahead and post whatever you want there if you've drawn or coloured it.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
If you wish to post colorized works that aren't your own originally, give proper © to that artist, and even give us a link to where they have this artwork, and then the fact you had recolored. Its ok to do so as long as you give credit to it. ;3 *barks*
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Okay thanks guys, so it's state the original artist and provide a link to where i got it from. *scritches Gabu's ears and nervously pats Asesino's...goggles.*

Anything on the labeling of certain pictures? like if i have one containing watersports, do i add it as an attachment or use the new spoiler feature?
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
For the more extreme fetishes, use the new spoiler feature. A warning would also be nice.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.