Join our server on Discord

Lemon search thread
Ok, people. This thread is where you'll be posting if you are looking for some Lemon, and either me or an associate will stop by to try to assist.

Here are the rules to this thread:

1. DO NOT ask for any Lemons that were hosted at the DHZ before it went down. Wolfe is hosting a torrent here that has the entire copy of the site, and you can download it to your computer and read the work until you're blue in the balls.
  2. DO NOT ask when an author will finish the next chapter to whatever or if they're still working on that particular series.
  3. DO NOT ask for the contact information for any authors. If they wanted to be contacted in the first place, they would have left contact information in their Lemons or elsewhere.
  4. DO NOT ask if Red Rover is still working on the End Game series. He's back and working on the remaining chapters of the Fated Circle series at his page in FurAffinity.
  5. DO NOT request Lemons here. This thread is meant to find Lemons that already exist.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
I remember a lemon a while ago that was on here. It had something to do with a Renamon clone (silver something...?). Well, she breaks out of the facility she was created in and eventually loses her focus or something. She first rapes Terriermon and then the actual Renamon. After that, she goes and finds Guilmon. They fight, and she starts to rape him. But them she loses control and he turns it around on her.

Any of that ring a bell? I can't remember the name of it or who did it.
Actually I came back, so number 4 is nixed :) I am at http://www.furaffinity.net/user/mrredrover for now
It's been fixed
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
Holy Cow! It's Rover. And Insta-Watch.