Join our server on Discord

The "You never came back" series
The “You never came back” series

Note: This fanfic is set in an alternate universe where after the events of Digimon adventure, the Digidestined never came back to the digital world. Also the second Digimon movie didn't happen, since that would mean the Digimon briefly seeing their human partners again.

First version of chapter 3 removed
I Promise to edit this for you. Busy writing finals at the moment though.
[Image: compiomon.jpg] Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Pic by DaD Asmodeus
(reads the Lemon)

Christ. One moment.

(Several hours later)

There is a lot of mess that I noticed in this Lemon, and several parts are fundamentally flawed. I suggest downloading OpenOffice or Word, too, so you can see where your punctuation and spelling errors are. There were a lot of them.

This is my revision of the Lemon. I'm not going to go crazy with my corrections, but please try to find different variations of words. Instead of "look at", use "examine". And you don't need to use quotations for names unless you're quoting a person or sign. At the same time, use quotation marks for dialogue, not hyphens.

The smut was a little dead, too. There is no description of the sensation that the Digimon are feeling, either physical or emotional. There is more to it than "Shaft in hole, thrusting in and out, cum."

And before you ask, I'm not about to become anyone's editor. I'm too busy with my own Lemons.

--------------

Devimon sat in his rock throne, alone in his thoughts. File Island was almost all controlled by him, but he knew it was just a matter of time. Today an Agumon and a Gabumon freed a Tyrannomon from one of his black gears, and what bugged him the most was that those Digimon didn’t even have a human partner! He remembered what happened to his predecessor; killed by an Angemon. Was there any way to avoid that fate?

He started at the “gift” he received from that Myotismon with glasses. Would this thing really work, was it a trap, or both? The gift was a purple cube with the word “Neo” written in digicode. It contained a great deal of power; he could tell just by holding it, but he didn’t like the idea of that power being uncontrollable, or worse, in control of him.

Many believed a Devimon was once an Angemon who fell victim of the dark power. The truth is that he was once a much lower ranking Digimon than that. Piddoromon, a champion angel Digimon that only had two wings, and thus was the lowest ranking Digimon ever known.

What idiots. He thought. Do they really think an Angemon would trade its six wings for only two? And the chance to be defeated by another Angemon? Impossible! It was easy to talk about justice and saving the Digital World from evil, being an Angemon. That bastard was even able to hold its own against perfect types!

“I can feel your sadness.” Said the Myotismon with glasses. “This will allow you to get rid of the fate you fear.” He then gave Devimon the purple box and left without another word.

“No, I don’t need this thing.” Devimon concluded. “There doesn’t seem to be any Digidestined in File Island. Yet… if I play my cards wisely, I can keep going like this for a long time.” He placed the cube on the right arm of the throne and stood up. “Now, what to do to kill this boredom…”

He approached a round table on the other end of the room and examined a crystal ball he set on top of it. The crystal ball revealed an image over its surface, the exterior of a bar called “Flower Nest”. In a spur of impatience, Devimon had to refrain himself from smashing the ball to pieces. He didn’t feel like drinking right now, and even if he wanted, he already had a big collection of alcoholic beverages at his disposal in his den. Revelation dawned upon him as the ball showed a Palmon and a Biyomon inside the bar, sleeping in a bed. That bar was owned by two female Digimon, and by Rookie Female Digimon no less! He smiled, combining sex with abusing the weak was one of his favorite hobbies. This object he obtained from an IceWizardmon in exchange of sparing his life became useful to him very quickly. The vision drew back suddenly, and he saw the bar was on the Server continent.

“Dammit!” he pounded the table in frustration. He couldn’t leave File Island if he wanted to keep it under control. One of his minions would have to take his place for this mission.

“Ogremon.” He stated, gazing into the crystal ball. A vision of Ogremon sleeping under a tree appeared on the surface. Several seconds passed; he didn’t hear him.

“OGREMON!” Devimon shouted angrily. Ogremon flailed his arms and legs around, stumbling to get to his feet.

“What the hell?!” he shouted, making a grab for his truncheon. “Who’s the idiot that dares to wake – Oh! Master Devimon! Uh, sorry, I was just-“

“Yeah yeah, you know about a bar called The Flower Nest in the Server continent?”

“Yes, it is very popular with Rookie Digimon.” Ogremon explained. “I’ve even gone there a few times… looking for Leomon, of course.” Normally, Ogremon wasn’t such a nice Digimon, but after being slapped around a few times, he was one of the few minions of Devimon not forced into loyalty through a black gear.

“I want you to take your band of Goblimon and bring the owners - Biyomon and a Palmon – to me.”

“But Master, my band. They… they really like that place!” Pleaded Ogremon.

“I don’t care!” snapped Devimon. “Plus, I could let you have one of them, after I use them, of course.”

Ogremon did the closest thing his mouth could do to an evil smile.

“Oh yes, Master. I will get the band ready and go to the Server continent immediately!”

“Then don’t just stand there like a perverted idiot, move your ass!” Ogremon recoiled and quickly ran off to make preparations. As Devimon’s interests focused on the two females, the image on the crystal ball shifted to reveal something very interesting.

Biyomon and Palmon were sleeping in a queen-sized bed. Biyomon woke up and turned to her lover.

“Uhhh… Palmon.” She whispered in a soft and sexy tone, but the plant Digimon ignored her and continued to sleep. Biyomon started to tickle her with the feathers of her right wing. Palmon let out soft giggles, but continued to sleep peacefully, or at least pretended to be. Biyomon increased her efforts, moving both of her wings up and down Palmon’s stomach.

“AHH! Stop that!” Palmon finally shouted, pushing Biyomon out of the bed. She climbed back on and stared right into her eyes.

“Make me!” she ordered. Palmon tackled Biyomon and tickled her back with her vines, causing her to scream and kick like crazy.

“Okay okay! I give up!” she submitted. Palmon got off of her and sat down at her side.

“Oh, Biyomon.” She said in the same soft sexy tone Biyomon used with her. “How about some more fun?” her vines lengthened and wrapped around Biyomon, pinning her to the bed, and then licked the bird’s beak playfully.

“What are you going to do?” Biyomon asked, trying to look naïve and innocent, but knew well where this was going.
“Open your beak and keep it open.” Ordered Palmon.

“But-“ Biyomon began to object, faking resistance, but the vines around her body tightened up a bit, stifling her words.”

“Do as I say or you will get punished!”

“Okay.” Biyimon opened her beak. Palmon tongue kissed her, both tongues meeting each other in a dance of love. Palmon then moved down and licked Biyomon’s chest slowly until two small nipples pokes out from her plumage. One of the vines broke away from binding Biyomon and moved behind her to rub at her ass.

“Oh… yes!” Biyomon moaned. Palmon’s vines unraveled from her body and started to massage her all over. One vine rubbed the bird’s tail hole, and Biyomon used her now freed wings to feel up Palmon’s ass. Remembering the domination game they were playing, she took hold of Palmon’s arms in an attempt to pin her down. They scuffled around on the bed, but it ended with Biyomon now on top. Her vines were immobile, as if Palmon was actually surprised.

“So I am the one on top now.” Biyomon said. As she grinned down at Palmon, one of the vines whirled around behind her and thrust up into her tight asshole. She let out a loud chirp in surprise, but then returned the favor by massaging Palmon’s pussy with the tip of her wing.

“Oohh! Not bad, Biyo.” Palmon moaned as the bird moved her feathers up and down her pussy lips. Two other vines traced a line up and down around Biyomon’s own cunt, causing her to chirp again when one of them slipped between her nether lips. She used her free wing to rub Palmon’s chest, making the plant’s nipples harden. Palmon made the vines inside the bird ass and cunt move in and out slowly. Biyomon gave out a mixture of moans and bird sounds, her pussy getting wet. She lowered her head to the plant’s cunt and pressed her beak into the lips. Her long tongue slipped in the rest of the way, thrusting deep into her in one go.

Palmon moaned as the flower of her head began to spout a sweet pollen. Biyomon inhaled some of it, and for some reason, her sex drive fired up more vigorously than before. She started to lick at Palmon’s inner pussy with more enthusiasm, and that made Palmon in turn increase the tempo of the vines in Biyomon’s pleasure holes. Both of them were moaning like crazy, getting closer to the climax.

Meanwhile, Devimon had been masturbating at the sight, his eyes fixated on the image in the crystal ball. Deep inside he wanted more than just casual sex. He wanted a mate, but it wasn’t as if the Digital World was full of female virus type champion Digimon. Plus, having those two as sex slaves would be almost as fun. He remembered his promise to Ogremon, as he came for the second time, and decided the bird would be more fun to keep. Plus, as a vaccine type, she wouldn’t get controlled so easily by a black gear like Palmon would, and having a mindless slave, even for sex, would only get boring after a while.

Biyomon and Palmon could not hold back any longer and finally came, filling the room with their sweet screams and moans. Biyomon’s face became drenched in Palmon’s plant juices, and Palmon’s vines got slick with bird cum. She pulled them out of Biyomon’s holes and leaned in close, licking the bird’s face and tasting her own cum. Afterwards, Biyomon licked the vine that violated her pussy, and started to rub Palmon’s ass.

“It’s not fair.” Biyomon huffed. “You always do most of the stuff.”

“Well, having vines helps.” Palmon replied. Biyomon pushed her back so her butt was exposed, and she leaned in and started to lick Palmon’s asshole.

“Biyomon, what… are you – AHHH! – d-doing?!” she moaned, trembling from the sensation.

“Just having some fun, my dear.” Biyomon answered. She slipped her tongue inside Palmon’s asshole and licked around the edge.

“T-that’s naughty! Palmon is a good girl… please don’t!” Palmon moaned. Biyomon slipped a claw into Palmon’s pussy and teased her around the walls. Even though she couldn’t go very deep with her wing as Palmon could with her vines, the mix of tickles and penetration provided an interesting sensation indeed.

“NO! I am a good girl!” Palmon’s pussy started to get wet again. Biyomon retracted her tongue from her butt and flipped her around.

“Oh no, you aren’t! You got wet! What a naughty girl you are! Now I will have to clean you off!” She licked Palmon’s pussy again, moving her tongue as fast as she could until Palmon could not take anymore.

“Oh, Biyomon! I am gonna… gonna… CUM!” she cried out in orgasm.

“Oh, bad girl, look at what you’ve done!” Biyomon scolded as her face got covered again in Palmon’s cum. “Now come and clean me off!”

“Yes, I am a bad girl, a bad and naughty girl.” Palmon licked at Biyomon’s face with her tongue, then kissed her beak. She opened her maw again and they tongue kissed once more. She lay back on the bed, panting and very tired. Biyomon lay down on top of her, but facing the other direction, so her pussy pressed against Palmon’s mouth. Palmon suddenly jerked as she felt the bird’s beak push inside her cunt as far as it could go. Returning the favor, she licked at Biyomon’s moist cunt. The pink bird opened her beak inside the plant’s delicate flower and moved her tongue around inside. They both worked at each other as best they could, Palmon pressing her face so tightly against Biyomon that one of her feathers tickled her on the face, and she had to resist trying to wave it away. Once more the flower on Palmon’s head let out a burst of sweet pollen. It filled their senses, making both girls feel even more pleasure. Palmon came first with a huge moan and Biyomon drank in most of her sweet juices. She came shortly afterwards with a high-pitched moan, and Palmon lapped at her pussy to drink in her cum. Exhausted from their multiple sessions, Biyomon rolled off of Palmon, and both girls soon fell asleep.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
Thanks for editing the story!