Join our server on Discord

Oh my...I return.
Hello, again, DaD. It's been while, hmm? About 3 to 2 years? I forget. All I know is that I have grown, in that time. In mind, body and spirit. Some of you members from 2004-6 might remember me. Might...I remember some of you. DragonMasterX, being one of them. Herr Mullen, on various occasions. I remember LonleyGabu's kind heart and skillful words. ShadowKnight and the creation of the deadly Shadow Dragon Pack. I remember the good times we had with the Infamous Gunter VanCrimson and his family...Before, we found out about what really was going on.

I've been flipping old, old, ooold topics I made, when I was younger. Man, I laugh at how ecstatic and off the walls I was. Thinking back on it, DaD was the first place that I ever really role played in. It's surreal to see how I was back then, as compared to now.

Now, being a bit old and a bit wiser, I am giving DaD another shot.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Seit the Reaper has come home.
(Forgive me. I've always seemed to be a showmen, at heart.)
[Image: Nnysigseit1.png]
I'm Masquerade. It is a great pleasure to make your acquaintance, for I feel as though we missed the opportunity to meet when you were on several years ago because I was not. But, I am delighted that you would choose to rejoin the site. =3 I'm surprised that just those handful of years has changed you so much, but it's great that it changed you for the better. I suppose I can't say "Welcome", or even "Welcome back" for that matter, for I knew you not. However, I can say that I look forward to reading your posts. I'm always willing to talk, so just send a PM at me if you feel like it. Have fun (I know you will ^^)!
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Yay, it's Seit, our mortal enemy! Now draw your sword and duel me! *Takes out Mastermune* Wait a sec, you sound like a nerd now! Oh well, stay around for a little while, we'll take care of that sooner or later :3 Nice seeing you again!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hey. Welcome back. You don't know me, I'm Cowboy, Ray's gun-crazy counterpart. *cocks shotgun* time to start this party with a bang!

*shoots random villager in the face*

Random Villager: AAAAUUUGGGGHHHH!!!! THERE'S BIRDSEED IN MY EYES!!!!!

Yes, I use shotgun shells filled with birdseed. Confetti, too.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(04-30-2009 12:26 AM)Masquerade Wrote: I'm Masquerade. It is a great pleasure to make your acquaintance, for I feel as though we missed the opportunity to meet when you were on several years ago because I was not. But, I am delighted that you would choose to rejoin the site. =3 I'm surprised that just those handful of years has changed you so much, but it's great that it changed you for the better. I suppose I can't say "Welcome", or even "Welcome back" for that matter, for I knew you not. However, I can say that I look forward to reading your posts. I'm always willing to talk, so just send a PM at me if you feel like it. Have fun (I know you will ^^)!

Thank you for your kind words, Masquerade. We may not have had a chance in the past to meet, we sure as hell can now.

DragonMasterX Wrote:Yay, it's Seit, our mortal enemy! Now draw your sword and duel me! *Takes out Mastermune* Wait a sec, you sound like a nerd now! Oh well, stay around for a little while, we'll take care of that sooner or later :3 Nice seeing you again!
"Mortal"
Ha ha ha. I laugh at those words. Don't you remember? I am undead.

Good sir, I'll have you know that I take pride in being a nerd.

Regardless, You and your Shadow Dragon Pack had better watch where you tread. Seit, Cain and I still have a few tricks up our sleeves.
Cowboy From Hell Wrote:Hey. Welcome back. You don't know me, I'm Cowboy, Ray's gun-crazy counterpart. *cocks shotgun* time to start this party with a bang!

*shoots random villager in the face*

Random Villager: AAAAUUUGGGGHHHH!!!! THERE'S BIRDSEED IN MY EYES!!!!!

Yes, I use shotgun shells filled with birdseed. Confetti, too.

Ah ha ha haaaa! How pleasantly nasty. I have mystical powers from the land of the dead....I, also, have squirt guns filled with gasoline. Each gun is only 5 dollars. Comes with a free book 'o' matches.

Anyway, It's nice to meet you, as well. I hope that we will only grown more and more friendly, as time goes by.
HEeeeey....I have missed you *Blushes at your kind words* We had lots of fun and glad that you have returned * Pounces and licks giggling.*
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
(04-30-2009 05:15 AM)blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote: HEeeeey....I have missed you *Blushes at your kind words* We had lots of fun and glad that you have returned * Pounces and licks giggling.*

Oh dear, I've missed you, too, LG! xP
I'm glad I am back, too!*pats head.*
(04-30-2009 05:53 AM)Seit The Reaper Wrote:
(04-30-2009 05:15 AM)blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote: HEeeeey....I have missed you *Blushes at your kind words* We had lots of fun and glad that you have returned * Pounces and licks giggling.*

Oh dear, I've missed you, too, LG! xP
I'm glad I am back, too!*pats head.*

Get your rump back on YiM *Slobbers and giggles* call me Azu Gabu or Gabu hun ;3
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
welcome back.
For some people Were there is darkness there's a light,But for me there is only darkness.
Awesome, Seit. But are you sure about bringing Cain to the fight? That's not fair. Try with two or three armies if you want to fight me :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad