Join our server on Discord

Milestones
lol I have a lot of characters too, I can name sixty off the top of my head.... but my RPing is limited to Yahoo! Messenger nowadays.

So, any more milestones?
Uhh... I got a girlfriend, broke up, and helped out my biiiiiig brother lotsa times! *glomps Cowboy* Emotionally of course! Really can't do much else!

I also remember my 10000th post!!

...okay, no, not really. I the fun making that was much more memorable! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
i remember getting a boot up the ass when i first joined from the older members for shortening my writing and other immature acts. But i've grown older now, and without the DaD i probably wouldn'tve discovered my furry side...and my weapons loving side...and my vehicle loving side and a buncha other stuff.

So, does that count as a milestone, showing signs of maturity as time progresses? Oh, and i made a contributional amount of weird lemons...had a thing for vegetables in one of them for some reason.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Oh, oh! Speaking of lemon contributions, I remember this weird, but entertaining (at least to me) topic where Big T requested a terror/horror fic, or something of the same nature. I went ahead and took that request, and thanks to that, I wrote a fic where we mix Digimon, Resident Evil, House of the Dead, my (in)fame for ripping off things and the creation of a weird, tentacle-rapist digimon, Perishdramon ^__^

Gosh, I loved writing that story. Too bad I never got around to continuing it, but then again, all the characters died so...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:So, does that count as a milestone, showing signs of maturity as time progresses?

Definately. Same kind of thing happened to me, and I'm glad it happened :P
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mmnm, yes... it happened to me too. Even though I didn't want anything to do with it.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers