Join our server on Discord

Elebits
Yes, I've been playing Elebits and well I LOVE it, it's soo cute, getting omegas and master them til was fun*most requires being mastered but a few don't require master like the bonus omegas and Zero*. It's so cute and challenging also, sure the creatures do look funny but overall they're so adorable I just want to hug those lil things. x3 It can be challenging the boss can be somewhat hard but overall I love this game.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Oh yeah. My nephew got that for his birthday one year. Don't know how much he's played it though. You know there's one for the DS.
(04-28-2009 01:12 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Oh yeah. My nephew got that for his birthday one year. Don't know how much he's played it though. You know there's one for the DS.
Yeah I'm playing the ds version. x3
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
What's it about?? I think I've heard of this before.
[Image: untitled.jpg]

I am a complete idiot who should LOG OUT when he leaves~!! XD
It's a game that involves a kid name Kai, and your job is capture little electricity creatures that would often hide in many places, trees, refrigerator, rocks, and etc. And you can take care of them. In the ds game, you obtain omegas get them in master mode so they use less watts as you use their powers.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Oh, but why is Kai trying to capture the creatures??
[Image: untitled.jpg]

I am a complete idiot who should LOG OUT when he leaves~!! XD
(04-30-2009 04:23 AM)Obli Wrote: Oh, but why is Kai trying to capture the creatures??
The ds, Kai needs to capture the creatures in to activate doors, elevators, and what not. The creatures that are filled with electricity, that it can activate a whole entire city. He found a car, a travel car which sends him to different worlds and in order to get back he needs to capture creatures that'll turn into watts.

The wii, I don't know I haven't play that one.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Pretty much the same thing. He tries to capture them so his parents will spend time with him. Look it up.