Join our server on Discord

Hi
Hi everyone I new to the site but I have been reading lemons for a little over a year,I am a huge renamon fan but that's not very unique.I can't really think of anything else to say right now.
For some people Were there is darkness there's a light,But for me there is only darkness.
Welcome to the DaD. Where there lurks so many stupidity and beings that is too much to handle. Be warned though. It can be hell if you dont act like an everyday bull shit person. XD Enjoy your stay.
What does that even mean, Ryan?!

Let's not try and be so clever. Let's just say welcome. So welcome, Black Renamon!

all i ever wanted was the world.

(04-28-2009 07:14 AM)Mian Wrote: What does that even mean, Ryan?!

Let's not try and be so clever. Let's just say welcome. So welcome, Black Renamon!

I put XD because it was meant as a joke. Thanks for ruining my seance of humor.
Well thanks for actually saying something to me,I think i'll fet in just fine.Cool
For some people Were there is darkness there's a light,But for me there is only darkness.
hello
I get the candy bar thing a lot from people, and I'm great because I bring out the best in people even in their most challenging moments!!!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Hey, welcome aboard, other black Renamon(I have one as a partner. Maybe you'll meet her).
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Welcome aboard the board! Now its only fair that I warn you about the renamon rapists around here who like to- *pounces and rapes*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lols! Hiya old me! XD I use to have the same avy and almost the same name. XD
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I knew that I coundn't be the only black renamon.