Join our server on Discord

Halloween Night(Salem/Diva)
This role-play is about this new kid at Sigoku High School who joins this club.The club is a group a teens who are jealous of this other girl.So on Halloween night the leader of the club gives the new kid the address of the girl.His orders are to sneak into her bathroom and turn her bath water red then hide in her closet and when she runs out to scare her,but the plan gets messed up.
Hair
Eyes
Height
Weight
Status
Hair:Long blond
Eyes:Teal blue
Height:5'2"
Weight:83.6lbs
Quote: "Checkmate!"
Image:[Image: kawaii.jpg]
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
Name: Tenchi Naraku.
Alias: Bandit.
Race: Human.
Hair: black.
Eyes: Grey.
Height: 5' 6".
Weight: 133.
Quote: "Fool."
Image: Photobucket
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Date:November 28th
After school.

Hawaii would be sitting outside waiting for her Mom to come.The Hawaii Hater Club was gathered in a bunch not far behind Hawaii but far enough so she couldn't understand them.Tatski the club leader would look at Hawaii full of envy."Alright so the plan is to scare her so much that she leaves town."said Tatski looking at Momiji,Kiba,and Mami."We should get that new kid to do it..."Kiba and Momiji would say lazily in unison."That's purrr-fect!"Mami would shout looking for the new kid."There he is.."Momiji would point to the new kid sitting in the shadow of the building.Tatsuki would run over to him and shout "Hey!Naraku!We have a job for you!".
The OCA
Naraku glared coldly at the girl for a moment before answering "What kind of job? If it's not interesting then leave and stop annoying me fool." he said darkly, he had heard rumors about this girl and her club, and was wondering what they would need him for.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Tatski would madly puff her cheeks then put on her pink gloves and slap Naraku repeatedly.Each slap would leave a naruto on his face."Now."she would roll her eyes "It is almost Halloween and as the new kid you have a scare the lovable student of the week.Which is Yoshino Hawaii,so tomorrow at lunch you are allowed to sit at my club's table.We will discuss the plan then and this job is totally interesting.Okay?"Tatski would smile at Naraku then turn and walked away to her friends.Then the buses and cars will come and both Hawaii and the Hawaii Hater Club would leave. [Image: naruto.jpg] (that is a naruto)
The OCA
"Whatever." Naraku growled giving Tatski's ass a hard slap as she left "Next time youhi m I'll take a much larger payment than that!" he laughed as he walked off, prefering to walk home than to take the bus.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Once home Hawaii would go to her purple room and play her PSP before doing her homework and going to the store.Tatski would rub her ass once she stepped off the bus then she would find her way home and waved to her dad and cat then run up to her room and check the 'Hawaii Tracker.'It is a device that tracks Hawaii."She's at the store?Why?"Tatski would look out her room window.
The OCA
Naraku grumbled as he stepped from a random alyway, behind him the entire football team lay beaten and unconcous "Fools..." he spat as he wandered into the nearest store to buy somhing to eat and drink.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hawaii wondered around the store trying to decide on what to buy "Waffles or pancakes?" 'They both are so good...but I can only buy one.' So she just bought the waffles and went to the the next aisle."Now Chinese Apple tea or Green Herb tea?" 'They both would need gallons of sugar.'Hawaii just bought the chinese apple tea and continued on "Ramen or...ramen..I should eat something else..but ramen is the only thing I'll ever eat."The girl bought the items then went to the other side of the store and looked at the lottery tickets.
The OCA
Naruku stepped into the store and headed through the isles, snatching himself a huge bottle of saki and some melon bread "Hey, do you have any Black Stones?" he asked the cassiar as he hand her the quarter backs wallet.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions