Join our server on Discord

~Fidona Region~
Ah The Grand and Mysterious world of Pokemon, a vast world which contains strange and powerful beasts, they come in every Shape, Size, Form and Color each one unique in their own way. People and Pokemon live side by side each one requiring the other in some minor way to live, People use Pokemon in many different ways, Some use them to battle, Others use them in Contests to show off the beauty and Majesty of them. And some simply keep them as pets and companions. You are joining them in the world of Pokemon....

~Prof. Jennifer~

A young lady in a white Lab coat with black hair and glasses appears seeming out of this air "Oh? Hello there...I am Professor Jennifer Marie Smith, I am the head Pokemon Researcher here in the Fidona region, I welcome you to my Lab." A young woman says and smiles, "We have alot of Pokemon here for new Trainers to select, and even old trainers can come and receive a new Pokemon once they have gotten all Four of the Fidona Leagues Badges..... oh? Whats the Fidona League...well, its a Contest so to speak. All the Trainers who have gathered all Four of the Fidona Island Badges as well as one badge from the Kanto, Jhoto, Hohen, And Sinnoh Regions may participate in, Its to try and become champion of the Fidona Island League, though after winning the competition you must face the Elite Four and Former Champion to gain that that place as one of them or Champion." She motions you to the court yard where Pokemon are seen running around, she walks to a small building and opens it to reveal 9 Pokeballs, "There are the Starting Pokemon we have available to new trainers, sadly we do tend to run out at times."

Starting Pokemon.

[Image: 153qv7r.jpg]
[Image: 5bse9y.jpg]
[Image: n5d1s.jpg]

[Image: 33vniag.jpg]
[Image: 2la4yms.jpg]
[Image: 40kztvt.jpg]

[Image: nmj2v7.jpg]
[Image: 6fem3ns.jpg]
[Image: 6ft34tg.jpg]

~Prof. Jennifer~

"Oh? Whats that the Hohen starters? Well you see our shipment from Hohen never came....so we are lacking in the Torchic, Mudkip, and Treeco department, aswell as the Two other pokemon meant to come with them, I think they were....Azuril and...Wingull but we have a wide selection anyway so it shouldn't matter all that much." The Professor said and closed the door, "Now to learn the Geography of the Island, We are standing in Sotapolis the Central of the Fidona region, it is here that the Pokemon League takes place once every few years....I think the Pokemon League is actually a year away....I am unsure on the details, But there are Four Key cities besides this one, One North, South, East, And West. To the North is Mosatia City hidden in the forest, a Gym is there that specilizes in Bug and Grass Pokemon, South is the bridge to Toto Island On Toto Island a Gym featuring water and flying pokemon can be located, East is the Mountain region of the island, Gravel Town. A Rock and Ground type Gym there and finally to the west is the town of FireStone, It is built in the base of a Dormant Valcano and as you can possibly guess Fire and Steel type Pokemon Gym is located in that area, To gain access to the Key Ports in the towns you need the Gym badge of that certain town it will give you access to other regions. FireStone City gives one access to the Sinnoh Region, ToTo Island to the Kanto Region, Mosatia to the Hohen Region and Gravel Town to the Jhoto region. One badge from each of these regions is also required... are you keeping up with me here?" The Prof. Said, she had most of the rules are regulations memorized. "I will be waiting for you to come and collect your Pokemon, Pokeballs, Pokedex and offical Badge case and trainer cards"

~Rules~

1. No Power Playing / God Modding.

2. Everyone starts out Fresh no Pokemon on your team or anything, Though if you PM me with a good reason you can come to the Fidona League as a "Returning Trainer". Though you will be only able to have 2 pokemon none above level 30.

3. No Cannon Characters please. Originality is loved.

4. Type out the name of your favorite starter to join.

5. Though we prefer longer posts you may post short ones, ONE Liners are not accepted, everyone can put a little more information in then that.

6. Legendaries, Pokemorph's, and Relations to Cannon characters are 100% not allowed.

7. http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream.php This can be used to make the Character sprite if you wish.

8. Your main character must be a human, No Furries are allowed for many reasons.

~For RP reasons Legendaries might appear but are uncapturable I will also Attempt to handle wild Pokemon appearing before Trainers and Gym Battles unless I PM you to handle a Certain Gym~

To Join post your Info Sheet like this.

Name:

Birth Place: Can be Anywhere In the Pokemon World, Jhoto, Sinnoh, Kanto, Hohen, Altima, or even Fidona itself.

Appearance: Anyone can do this part. Be descriptive, we want to know what he looks like now what He/she appears to look like.

Personality: Are you a good person? A bad Person....we need to know.

Other: Other Information you feel should be Posted?

~Pokemon~

Originally you Don't start with a Pokemon, There is only 1 of each starter currently and you don't Choose it in your intro it depends on when you get to the lab and what are available. When you do get your Pokemon you edit this part of your post to show that, this goes with Captured ones as well.

~~~~~

Name: Kubari Mikael Darkeye
Hometown: Originally born in Lavender Town, moved to the Island of Fidona not longer after his mother divorced his father.

Appearance:

[Image: 2q15lzm.jpg]

Kubari is the mixture of two complete opposite people, His Violet hair came from his mother, a Mistress of Psychic Pokemon from Sapphiron City, and his Father a Pale Ghost master from Lavender town, His pale skin comes from his father. His eyes are a cool bright blue, almost like the sea when the waves are gently lapping at the shore, but just like the sea they can change to a dark and furious color when angered. His favorite Color is blue and prefers to dress in it. Around his neck hangs a Used Water Stone that his mother used to evolve her Eevee into a Vaporeon. He has a birthmark on his back of his neck that looks to be the Shape of a Squirtle's paw Print. Standing at 6'3" and weighing a Normal 160 LB.

Personality: Kubari is most of the time a calm and intellectual Person, he would rather use his mind to solve a problem instead of his body, Beside being timid alot he does have a small Heroic side, he will help any Human Or Pokemon, his personality changes like the waves, he can be peaceful and calm one moment, but the next...he can be a great storm ready to wipe out all that stands in his way.

Other: Kubari has a fear of Ghost and Psychic Pokemon.

Pokemon:

~None~
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Name: Masaru

Birth Place: Jhoto

Appearance: [Image: 3eee978.png]

Personality: good and loves Charmander! ^.=.^
lived with his boyfriend's family because his family didn't take his comeing out too well. Now that he broke up with his boyfriend and ran away, he decided to try to become a great pokemon master and make his way in the world.

Other: lives by this rule: Everyone is a friend till proven otherwise
My Banner! ^.=.^

[Image: mybannerglitter774d130cwh3.gif]

[Image: digieggswafflerocks.png]
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz