Join our server on Discord

Ruins of the Castle(Working title)
Ok this is the second chapter of mine. BDM and Aura's RP but I will invite others if they ask nicely if any more than three to a private is allowed.

So uh let's get crackin'!

After Fierce and Zera got back from their honeymoon they came back to their castle land destroyed.

"Okay. I can probably fix this. Oh well. Time to go home." Fierce said lifting her hand and summoning the castle. Whoever ddid this is in for a serious beating. Probably death. Fierce thought as she bent over her crushed flower garden Blaze gave her as a wedding gift. "I know it's not like me dear but my beautiful flowers are ruined and now I am pissed off!"
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all
"this is personal. they destroyed all my herbs and medicinal plants." Marcus said in fury.
"This is bad. I'm so sorry mistress and master." Blaze said.

"Don't beat yourself up for it Blaze. It's not your fault." Fierce said standing erect. "Not like I'm coming after you in sheer madness."

"Blaze it isn't your fault." marcus agreed.
"I know it's not my fault!" Blaze shouted. "Now stop telling me that!"

"Well sorry for that one then." Fierce said turning to her flower garden again."My precious ones..."

"Yeah, this is utter bull shit. Although, I'm sure we can easily find whoever did this, like magical radiation, or something.".
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
"Absolutely. My bitch of a mother sees everything that goes on here so she must know who and what it was and where it went to. However getting her to come out iss a bitch to do." Fierce replied hugging Zera.

"i'm sorry Blaze."Marcus said trying to revive his garden.
"Yeah I know Marcus. You need my help mistress?" Blaze said to Fierce.

"I'll revive my flower garden soon Blaze. Don't worry about me I'll be fine." Fierce replied.

"Blaze has been kinda distant. fierce what do i do?" Marcus asked fierce.