Join our server on Discord

Wall-E
(04-26-2009 11:11 PM)Kundral Wrote: I saw Wall-E last year about a week after it came oiut... I think it's "cute" but other then that it was a very weird movie that in my opinion is a childrens chick-flick.
It's Disney, how can you expect something NORMAL from them? they made a priest get a boner in the Little Mermaid for crying out loud.

But, although i haven't seen this film i have heard it's a really great film, so i'll make sure to check it out online.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Me and my mom approves of the movie! The ending made me tear up. Yay planet!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
The robot always reminded me from the movie "Short Circuit", I wanted to see that movie but my sister in law doesn't seemed to like it. :/
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(04-28-2009 01:14 AM)tigerlily Wrote: The robot always reminded me from the movie "Short Circuit", I wanted to see that movie but my sister in law doesn't seemed to like it. :/
I saw that movie:D! the robot has such a cool disgn and such a wird voice, i think i saw the sequel though

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: banner.jpg?t=1240148204]
You gotta love that little guy!
Veemon's Followers
Never saw it, but want too. My friend cried during the movie and one of my friends has artists who worked on the movie so I will see it one day.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds