Join our server on Discord

Wall-E
Is it me or is Wall-E a extreamly cute move

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: banner.jpg?t=1240148204]
You gotta love that little guy!
Veemon's Followers
I don't know, I've yet to see it. My mother wanted to watch it on the big screen, and I don't remember why we didn't go in the end. But anyway, this topic belongs to DaD's Media Experience, that's where you can talk about movies and the like.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ooh! Wall-E's definately a cute movie! I saw it twice then got the DVD! I love Wall-E!
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all
(04-26-2009 01:44 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: I don't know, I've yet to see it. My mother wanted to watch it on the big screen, and I don't remember why we didn't go in the end. But anyway, this topic belongs to DaD's Media Experience, that's where you can talk about movies and the like.
Really? I always put the thread in the wrong place:( is there a way of reposting it at the DaD's Media Expirence thing
Veemon's Followers
You can probably get a mod or an admin to move the thread there.
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all
Ooh, I can do it! There we go.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Veemon's Followers
I will agree that Wall-E is meant to be a cute move. That shows the skill of the pixar creators. Their making us think a trash compactor is cute.
It's not just cute. It has major Earth-wise messages (heavyhanded really), some adult humor, and it's very well written, despite the lack of dialogue. It was definitely the best movie I saw last year, though I only saw two movies last year.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I saw Wall-E last year about a week after it came oiut... I think it's "cute" but other then that it was a veryweird movie that in my opinion is a childrens chick-flick.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds