Join our server on Discord

Honey pearl
What if there was an amazingly potent stimulant (an "upper" in colloquial terms) that caused incredible euphoria? For 5-8 hours, depending on the person's metabolism, they would be filled with feelings of amazing well being and happiness.

But what if the drug was designed to be particularly potent in its withdrawal? The body would burn through it and within an hour of the high wearing off, withdrawal began to set in and violently so.

Let's call this drug "Honey Pearl" for its appearance, which is perfectly round, but golden and translucent.

If an innocent girl was addicted to this substance, then slowly twisted to do more for this drug, what would she do?

That's the idea for the scene. A girl is given Honey Pearl at a party, then over a two week period, she is given it again and again, making sure to not let her feel the downsides of it, but only the euphoria.

She was willingly taken away (told if she came she would be given more Honey Pearl) to an isolated location and continued to be given more and more of the drug.

Then after two weeks, the man who's been giving her it comes in and tells her that if she wants her next dose, she must remove her top for him. Refusing him, since she's still an pure girl, he leaves. The effects of Honey Pearl begin to wear and the withdrawal sets in.

Half an hour later, he reenters giving her the same offer, and now, having experienced it, she begs for it and breaks, taking off her top, and he gives her the needed drug. Thus begins the breaking of the girl.

It starts off simple. Taking off different pieces of clothing, maybe wearing something slutty and embarrassing to such a "pure" girl, but it keeps pushing her farther, moving onto things like blow jobs, titty fucking,vaginal, anal, cum facials. Occasionally she resists, not wanting to give up something, but the crushing need of more Honey Pearl breaks her in the end, making her do whatever he wants.

Now what I am wanting is simple someone who can do paragraph posts, and as for Ages 13-20 for the girl and I will start off wtih rp iwth bit of a back story and would like the same for my partner but not necessary. Any questions?
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz