Join our server on Discord

Incest is WIN-cest?
All right... so I kind of got into one of those perverted daydreaming/zoning out kind of periods... and well, I kind of have this incest fantasy about Altima going at it wiht his kids... which I found so erotic that... well, I'm here asking if anyone'd like to write up a story? I;d do it myself, but as it is, I find it hard to fap to my own things x_x so I'm asking here for that reason.

If anyone feels interested, just send me a PM, and I'll explain anything you guys need me to.

thanks in advance...
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Heh, what about some good ol' brother/sister wincest? Y'know, Ishana and myself? Lord knows that's fun. I'll prod you harder on the matter when you're....awake.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
The title made me think this would be incest in between different incarnations of windows. Like 95/98 twins double teaming Vista while XP makes it lick its user interface.

Holy crap. I need to go and write that story now.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
(04-25-2009 06:04 PM)MISTER BIG T Wrote: The title made me think this would be incest in between different incarnations of windows. Like 95/98 twins double teaming Vista while XP makes it lick its user interface.

[Image: 4q25vc.jpg]

On topic, how exactly would this story BEGIN? I'm curious to see how someone would begin having sex with their kids out of the blue.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
It's pretty easy. For example, if I were to write about Mar and he somehow had a teenager daughter, it would only be a matter of walking up on him while he's drying himself after a hot shower. Some muscle flexing, package-admiration, and the child won't even know where she wants him to touch her. The Naive factor works wonders with the kids too, helps the plot to be assembled much more smoothly, when we're talking about Incest+Pedophilia of course.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The incest stories I've read usually involve daughters being attracted to their father. I could probably find a bunch of incest stories, if anyone needs it for a reference.
(04-26-2009 02:49 AM)Asesino Wrote:
(04-25-2009 06:04 PM)MISTER BIG T Wrote: The title made me think this would be incest in between different incarnations of windows. Like 95/98 twins double teaming Vista while XP makes it lick its user interface.

[Image: 4q25vc.jpg]

On topic, how exactly would this story BEGIN? I'm curious to see how someone would begin having sex with their kids out of the blue.

In one I am close to finishing, the father caught his daughter masturbating and had something like an aneurysm that changed his state of mind.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
Quote:The incest stories I've read usually involve daughters being attracted to their father. I could probably find a bunch of incest stories, if anyone needs it for a reference.

Well yeah! That's what I had meant haha. They'd end up doing it anyway!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
well, B, I wouldn't mind Ishy, and you getting together.. but it's just... I want to see Altima/Hienra, or Altima/Calimm, or Altima/Marle.

If any writers out there feel interested in writing an incest story with my charries, feel free to take it in any direction, or age them however it'd help to move the story... jeeze, if I had time, I'd write up an example story I had in mind, but ehh...

surprised I had so many responses, even though they were off topic... if only just a little XD
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
If you wrote up a sample of what you wanted, I might give it a try if I have time. I just don't like making things up off the top of my head for people. It's never what they want..