Join our server on Discord

Digi_Lord/MorningStar
Star's father thought to himself for a moment. 'he doesn't look like he's after my daughter.. Seems smart even..' "No.." He said. "doesn't bother me at all!" He smiles and nods "Alright, her room is just down that hallway over there." He says, pointing down the hallway to his left.

Zero nods, walking with Lufty and Mia into Stars room, knowing where it was already.
"I think your father likes me," said Dramon to Star after entering her room.

"That's good," continued Fiona "the last thing we need is for us to get off to a bad start with anyone."
"Especially my dad." Star says, sitting on her bed. "Now.. What should we do before I go and get the supplies?" She asked, while Zero, Mia, and Lufty, walked over to the other side of the room.

Mia looked around, the room was painted black, the carpet on the floor a dark red, black curtians over the window, there was a mess of books and various other un-important items/objects all over her bed and floor, and an odd, sort of small wooden box underneath her bed. "We could do anything really. But we shouldn't keep their friends waiting too long." She says, getting an idea.

"Star you can stay here and keep your dad busy, me, and anyone else who wants to help me get the supplies out of the shed." She says, picking up the shed keys off the floor and walking out of the room, followed by Lufty and Zero.
"I shall accompany you," said Dramon following the three "I should be able to determine more what Saric and Jaden will need."

"Well than I guess that just leaves the two of us huh?" said Fiona "So you like dark colors huh?"
Star gets a feeling of panic sinking into her as she watches the others leave her room. "Oh uhm... Yeah. I like dark colors.." She said, blushing slightly, looking over at Fiona, unable to look her in the eye. 'Why do they always do this to me...?'

In the meantime, The others were leading Dramon to the shed. Zero takes the keys from Mia, unlocking the shed door and opening them. Inside is pretty much any survival equipment you could ever want. "There we are. Whatever you need to survive outdoors, right here!" He says,looking over at Dramon. "Star's dad used to travel on foot a lot. It's how he met her mom." He says, looking back into the shed.

"So, what do you think is neccissary?" Mia asks, leaning forward a little.
"Oh come on," said Fiona already seeing Star get apprehensive about being left alone with her "I can't be that bad to hang out with can I?"

-------------------

"Hmm," mumbled Dramon looking over everything "we will need a large tent and at least 2 large sleeping bags. Possibly some fire starting equipment and if you have it some water purifying equipment. Food storage will also be essential as well as some kind of emergency rations."
Star blushes, her ears flattening "I u-uh.. No.. But.. Uh.. I.. I uh.. Just... Well... Uh..." She quickly grabs a pillow and hides her face in it.

------------------

Mia looks inside the shed, followed by Lufty. As the rummage for all the necissary equiment, Zero closes hi eyes.

"Hm.. He kept it all.."
"Hmm," mumbled Fiona.

She had no real idea what to do. Her normal personality wont get here anywhere with Star, but that was all Fiona really knew how to act. To be truthful it was somewhat disheartening. She truly wanted to make friends with Star but the girl was so shy and reclusive that it seemed like it would never happen. The only thing that Fiona could think of doing at the moment was to sit quietly and wait. Boy this is going to take forever, she thought already starting to get bored.

-------------------

Dramon was busy rifling through some of the equipment attempting to find what he need. He had to admit there was a lot here and it could take some time to find everything. Though for now this was no problem as they were in no particular rush to find anything but the crystal.
Star peeks at Fiona from under her pillow. 'Oh... Why...? Why am I acting this way..!? I just met her and already I'm blowing it! I'm never going to make friends.. But.. It's best I keep to myself for a while, I've been under self control but....' She whimpers, her tail twitching.

---------------------

Zero starts to help out, helping Lufty with some of the heavier stuff, while Mia checks out Dramon frequently, gathering some of the lighter things.
((Just a heads up my posts shall be very sparse for the forseeing future due to trouble at home. I will attempt to post as often as possible but expect delays.))

Fiona heard the small whimper and began to mentally kick herself. "Look," said Fiona trying to sound as friendly as she could "I really apologize if I am upsetting you. I don't mean it in the slightest and am not used to introverts. I want to be your friend, really I do, but I have no idea how to go about it other than what I have always done."

Se paused for a bit attempting to gather her thoughts and let what she had just said sink in. "So how about we try this again," she started holding out her hand "my name is Fiona and I wish to be your friend."

-----------------------

"I think we almost have everything," said Dramon looking over what they had gathered "now we just need a good way to easily transport everything. Does anyone see anything that could be used in such a way?"