Join our server on Discord

Digi_Lord/MorningStar
Star paniced, scurrying off somewhere. Mia giggled, poking fun at Star. Lufty shruged "Did you have to.. To yell..?" She asked, her ears drooping slightly.

--------------

Zero's ear twitched, and he sneezed. "Ah... Hahah... Lets get moving." He said, taking in a deep breath, exhaling and coating the trail in ice.
"Not really," said Fiona smiling "but it was fun."

--------------

It did not take them too long to reach where the girls waited.

"It seemed to take an overly extended period of time to arrive here," said Dramon.

"Ya what took you so long me and Star have been waiting here for a long time waiting for you slowpokes to arrive." said Fiona in a not so serious tone.

"We are here now are we not?" said Jeanna.

"Ya ya," came Fiona's somewhat happier response.
Star hid in a tree, keeping quiet. "... Very upbeat, outgoing, and happy..."

Zero made himself a seat out of a block of ice, thinking to himself. 'Hmm.. They need a place to stay.. My dad owns a trailer park... And an apartment... I'm sure letting him in on these guys arrival wouldn't be a problem.. My friends need somewhere to stay as well.. After what happened to the computer lab...' Zero sighs. [i]'there are plenty of vacent spaces on my street...'
The four extra-dimensional travelers moved slightly away from the rest of the group. Their faces mostly serious and their voices somewhat hushed. "Well now what? said Fiona "we are all here so we should decide what our next step should be right?"

"Indeed but what might that be is the prime question," said Dramon.

"What do you think Saric," asked Jenna.

"We need to tell them," he replied.

"Already? I mean we haven't seen anything happen yet do we need to say something now?" said Fiona.

"They need to know," replied Saric "besides I believe they have powers that could be useful."

"Very well but try to break it too them carefully," stated Jenna "we don't want to stress them out more than needed."

With that Saric turned around and walked closer to Zero and the others preparing himself for what he was about to say. "Everyone please listen I have something very important to discuss with you," he said his face quite serious.
Star watched them from the tree, her ears drooping slightly.

Mia and Lufty walked over with curious faces.

"Oh? What is it?" Zero asked, wiping his brow and deciding to make it snow in the general area.
"I hate to be the bearer of bad news," began Saric "but our arrival in your dimension means only one thing. You, everyone you know, everything you care about, and your entire world are doomed."
Zero blinked "Wh-what?" He looked at Saric. "Your joking, right? If you are that is not funny!" Zero growled, his fur sticking up like needles.

"C-calm down Zero." Lufty said, her ears drooping. "Doomed..?" She said nervously. "There is nothing we can do?"
"I am not joking," said Saric his face still quite serious.

"Their is some good news to this," said Jenna stepping up "it can be averted but we need your help. We know nothing of this land, it people, customs, lands, anything. We need you to be our guides. Without you we might as well be trying to swat a fly with blindfolds on."
"But.." Mia started. "We are just ordinary civilians.. We haven't even been outside of our own country! I am not sure we are of much use to you.."

Zero's fur thawed, and he calmed down. Star fell out of the tree, crashing on her neck. "Aah! ... Mgh.. They're right.. I am not sure we can be of very much use.."
"You do not have to be directly involved with combat," said Dramon "we tend to appear close to where the disturbances begin so you don't have to worry about traveling far."

"Also you must promise us that you will tell no one," stated Fiona "we don't want a panic to start especially if we manage to take care of everything before it gets too serious."