Join our server on Discord

Digi_Lord/MorningStar
Star nodded, her tail flicking here and there.
-------------
Lufty stood there, this time with a fain blsh across her cheeks. "... IT. IS. NOTHING..!" she nearly yelled, storming off into the woods.
------------
Zero nodded. "Hmm.. I guess." He said
"Yay happyness!" said Fiona enthusiastically hugging Star again.

--------------------

"It seems we made a miscalculation," said Dramon.

"Great just a few min. in a new dimension and already I am starting to tick people off," said Jenna "this is just not going to be my day."

--------------------

"Well each dimension we visit is not always in the same season or even the same year," said Saric "but enough of that lets head to the others."
Star grinned, "Yes." She said blushing, patting Fiona's back.
------------------
Mia looked at Dramon, then Jenna. "Don't take that personally, She feels like she's being cornered at times. Which is why I stopped." She said plainly.
------------------
"It is the beginning of June." Zero said confused.
"There now don't you feel better?" said Fiona pulling away from the hug but still holding onto Star a bit "I always thought a good hug would cheer up anyone."

-----------------------

"Thanks," said Jenna "I guess I just have to get used to her."

"It should not be too difficult," said Dramon "you are usually quite competent in dealing with other people."

"Thank you Dramon. I think I am just a bit off since I just arrived here and all."

------------------------

"Don't worry about it," said Saric "so where did you see the others?"
"Yes, yes, it must be true, I feel better, thank you." Star said, smiling sheepishly.
------------------
"I am sure she will warm up to you." Mia said, soon grinning. "Come on, she is going to get to the brook before us!"
------------------
"Over there!" Zero pointed off in the distance to wards the woods. "Here, we can get faster like this!" Zero inhaled deeply, soon exhaling freezing a trail of ice towards the trail in the woods. "You got good balance? Ah, nevermind!" He said quickly, picking Saric up and getting a running start on the ice, sliding quickly along the trail.
"Of course you do," said Fiona "now then while we wait for the others how about you tell me a little bit about yourself. You can tel me anything even if its just one thing. I want to get to know you better."

-----------------------

"I hope so," sighed Jenna.

"Please lead the way this place is unfamiliar to us so we must rely on you to guide us," said Dramon.

-----------------------

"Holy Cow!" exclaimed Saric as they rode over the ice.

They have powers, he thought well at least he does. If the others do too than we may have all the help we need.
Star thought a minute, before saying. "Uhm.. What would you like to know, exactly?" She asked.
--------------
"Sure thing!" She said, starting to walk deeper into the path.
--------------
Zero laughed, "Ahahahaa, whats wrong?" He asked, grinning as he quickly slid behind the others, stopping rather suddenly.
"Anything really," said Fiona "anything that you would like to share."

------------------------

Dramon and Jenna followed along behind their new friends. They both heard Saric and Zero's arrival and turned to greet them.

"It is about time you showed up," said Jenna "you of all people should be faster at this Saric."

"Yes I know but this is unfamiliar territory," he replied.

"That can only excuse so much," replied Dramon.

"Hey now dont all of you gang up on me here."
"er.." Star thought for a moment, shaking her head and blushing hard, "I really can't think of anything." She said, scratching the back of her head.
--------------
Zero smilied playfully, setting Saric back down onto the ground. "Aw, give em' a break! I likely must have slowed him down."
"Well how about your favorite kind of movie?" asked Fiona "its something at least."

--------------------

"Thanks," said Saric "I think."

"We still hold the numerical advantage," said Dramon a teasing tone in his voice.

"Besides we would never really both him too much," continued Jenna "well than shall we continue?"