Join our server on Discord

Digi_Lord/MorningStar
Star blushed, taking her hand. "Uhm... th-thanks..!" She said, starting to help herself up.
--------------
Nodding, Mia started dashing towards the woods. "Yes, and mabey some time you can enjoy it without having to worry about other people seeing you!"
--------------
"R, right." She said, noticing Mia around the corner. "Oh, look, there's Mia!"
--------------
Zero looked curiously at Seric, "Hm.." He thought to himself. 'something's up...'
Finoa helped pull Star up the rest of the way. "Hey its no problem at all," she said smiling "I enjoying helping others when I can."

--------------

"Ya," said Jenna her expression becoming serious for a second before going back to a bright smile "but their is not much I can do about that might as well enjoy it as much as I can for now."

--------------

"Jenna seems to have made it out without any difficultly," said Dramon following after his partner "that is good already things are continuing to be quite positive for us."

--------------

"How much longer until we arrive at the gathering point," asked Saric.
Star smiled at that, blushing. "That so? Thats good! We should wait here for the others." She said sitting her wet butt on the ground.
------------
Mia dashed into the path in the woods, "Exactly--wait.. While you can? What do ya mean?"
------------
"Yes." She said walking a bit faster. "Once we're in the clear, we can relax for a while."
------------
Zero thought for a momen't. "Not too long, since we're already outside." He said, stretching as he began to walk ahead of Saric.
"Yay more talking!" said Fiona happily giving Star a big hug "I knew you had a sociable side in there somewhere!"

---------------------------

"Well I mean that we may have to go into hiding soon to avoid being seen," said Jenna.

"If that were to occur we would most likely be contained in an indoor environment for an extended period of time," finished Dramon since he managed to catch enough of the conversation to figure out what they were talking about.

"Thank you Dramon," replied Jenna.

--------------------------

"That is good to hear," said Saric.

He glanced up at the alien sky as he walked. Once, he thought just once I wish that a world that we visited would remain peaceful.
"Y, yeah.." She said, blushing a little as Fiona hugged her.
----------------------
"Oh... I see.." Mia said, a little dissapointed. "I'm sorry, I guess I got a little excited." She scratched her head, while Lufty just stood there, "Er, we should keep going." She said, starting to walk off by herself towards the creek."
----------------------
Zero nodded, looking off in the distance, noticing Mia, Jenna and Dramon all somwhat inside the path in the woods. "Hm..."
((I apologize for the delay. Final exams have started up for my college so have been trying to get some studying done.))

"Oh come on," said Fiona letting go of Star "don't clam back up on me."

-------------------

"Hey wait up," said Jenna going after Lufty with Dramon close behind.

Of course their will most likely be other reasons why we may not see the sun again, thought Dramon.

-------------------

"What is it," asked Saric still not having noticed the others.
((Ah, thats quite alright))

"Er,, uh.." Standing up again, she looked away, bringing a hand to her mouth, biting her finger "S-sorry!" She whined.
------------------
Lufty kept going, a little shy to look bback, but she soon stopped and waited for the others to catch up. Mia looked at her, "Eh, whats wrong Lufty?" She asked. "Mm.. Nothing."
------------------
Zero grinned, "I can see the others! .... Er, somewhat!" He said, inhaling then exhaling, his breath clearly visable in the air.
((Finals are over so I should be more active now.))

"Hey hey," said Fiona attempting to get Star to stop her from biting her own finger "if I upset you I am sorry but that does not mean you have to eat yourself."

-------------------------

"It must be something," said Jenna "or else your friend would not have asked."

-------------------------

"Well that is good," said Saric wait did he just see Zero's breath?

"Um did it just get colder?"
Star laughed a little, her mood lifting. "Right, right.. I'm sorry." She said.
------------
Lufty backed away. "It really is no big deal." But Mia just shook her head. "Hm."
------------
Zero scratched his head. "Huh? I don't think so.. Why?" He asked curiously.
"Its okay," said Fiona "go ahead laugh smile feel good about hanging out with other. Trust me it will be much better for you."

--------------------

"It still seems to be something," said Dramon.

"Indeed," continued Jenna "spit it out already, big deal or no I want to hear it."

--------------------

"Huh my sense of temperature must be off," said Saric "travel between dimensions can do that."