Join our server on Discord

Digi_Lord/MorningStar
Star looked around, makinig sure no one was around. There was nobody. Quickly she headed for a small path in the woods, every now and then lookinging back to make sure Fiona wasn't falling behind.
--------------------
"Ok, lets go then!" Mia said grabbing Jennas hand and running ahead quietly, sharply turning a corner.

Zero shook his head. "Stay low, we just have to make it to the end of this hallway." He said, crouching slightly and moving ahead. Lufty peeked through the door window of the cafeteria, it was empty.

"Alright, seems safe enough." She said, opening the door and stepping isnside.
Fiona easily kept pace with Star "Don't worry I'm never slow go as fast as you need," at least not with walking anyway. chuckled Fiona to herself.

----------------------

Jenna did not expect Mia to grab her and drag her off but was able to keep pace none the less. She was already accustomed to such actions thanks to Fiona. Those two would get along quite well, she thought.

-----------------------

Dramon hurried after Lufty keeping himself down as much as possible. It was not too hard but he had to make sure he was not seen by anyone. It could result in some problems.

-----------------------

Saric attempted to take in the building. He was curious as to what kind of world they had landed in. It seemed to consist of Anthro creatures, this would be the second of such worlds the group had visited so it was not so abnormal. Saric knew however that both Fiona and Dramon would most likely be able to fit in better here than both he and Jenna could. He would have to talk to Zero about it once they were in a safer location.
Star needn't go too fast as she quickly dive-rolled into the path, getting to her feet and walking deeper inside. They were in the clear. 'Ooh.. I hope the others get out ok. All I have t do now is go find the creek!' She thought.
-------------
Mia stopped suddenly in front of the door to the pool room. There was a door inside there too, the exit. The lights were off and the pool water seemed to glow. She whipped out a key she had been holding on to. "Oh, good thing I'm on the swim team, eh?" She said, waving the key and then sticking it in the key hole, unlocking the door.

Lufty soon fell behind Dramon, a little slow as she tried her best to keep up. Though, if she were caught, it was really not too big of a deal, but if he got caught... What then?

Zero kept shuffling his feet as he walked, getting nearer to the exit. "Almost there. How're you holding up?" He asked.
"You alright?" asked Fiona still keeping good pace with Star.

-----------------

"Very," said Jenna "I only hope that the pool remains empty."

-----------------

Dramon stopped for a bit realizing that he had left behind Lufty. "Please," he started "if my pace is too much for you I would much desire you to state so. You are my guide here and without you my chances of success are quite slim."

------------------

"I have been through much worse than this," said Saric "just please hurry. I know that not all world react positively to our arrival."
Star looked back at Fiona, "Yeah, I-I'm fine...... Why...?"
-----------------------
Mia shook her head, stepping inside and letting Jenna in, then locking the door behind her. "No, luch is over, and there is no practice today, no one will be in here all day today." She said confidently.

Lufty blushed, looking away, though trying to pick up her pace. "I'm sorry.." She said in a low tone as she manuvered around the tables.

"Alright, alright." Zero said, speeding up a bit, soon reaching the exit and standing upright. "Ah, here we are!" He said, pushing the door open.
"Well for one until just now you have not said one word," said Fiona "then you do this weird tumble thing for no reason I had thought you had fallen."

-----------------

"We were quite lucky to arrive when we did then huh?" said Jenna.

------------------

"You have nothing to be sorry about," said Dramon continuing his slower pace "unfortunately I am poor at judging others abilities at first meeting. I assumed incorrectly the speed at which you intended to travel. I am at fault since I must change my speed in order to best suit you."

-------------------

Saric was still observing. Their was so much of this world that was unknown to him. The most troubling part was what sort of crisis this world would soon face.
"Erk..." Star didn't say a word, blushing heavily and continuing to go deeper into the woods, she felt rather useless at the moment.
------------------
Mia nodded, pointing at the exit and giggling. "Almost there!" She said cheerfully.
------------------
Lufty remained silent, moving quickly and bursting through the cafeteria exit.
------------------
Soon, Zero and Seric would reach the exit, Zero standing up and looking at the human male as he pushed the door halfway open. "Is every thing ok?" He asked.
"Hey don't be like that," said Fiona following after Star "I was just concerned is all. I need your help here without you around I would be a goner for sure."

--------------------

"Good the sooner we leave the better," said Jenna.

--------------------

Dramon was quickly behind Lufty as they emerged from the cafeteria. "I apologize if I offended you in some way," said Dramon taking her silence to mean he did something wrong.

--------------------

"Its nothing," said Saric pushing past Zero his face still remaining serious "we must proceed on our way."
Whining, Star slowed to a walk, "Sorry..." was all she said. Minuts later, she would be lost in thought, tripping orer a root and falling into the creek as a result. "Aaahh!"

"Right!" She said, unlocking the exit doors and pushing through.

Lufty sighed, "N-no, it's alright." She looked over at the woods. "Come on, we're almost home free!" She exclaimed, walking towards the woods.

Zero shruged, "Ok." He said, following Seric out the door.
In a flash Fiona followed Star down "need a hand?" she asked offering her hand and smiling kindly.

---------------

"Ah sun," said Jenna stepping outside "always a welcome sight no matter what dimension it is in."

-----------------

"That is good," said Dramon "I would hate to have my first experience with the natives of a new dimension to be negative."

-----------------

I have to tell him eventually, thought Saric they deserve to know exactly what our arrival here holds for them.