Join our server on Discord

Digi_Lord/MorningStar
Star nodded, still avoiding looking at anyone and keeping silent.

"You could at least say something." Mia said, looking at Star, though shruging and ignoring her. "One pair can leave through the window, everyone else will have to get out through other places in the school. Lunch break is over, So, we have about two hours until the hallways are flooded with students again." She said.

"Theres a creek in the woods by the school. We can meet up there if it's not a problem with anyone." Zero added, looking at the pairs, hoping everything would turn out alright.
"Well that sounds like a good of an idea as any," began Jenna.

"We should waste no more time then," continued Saric "please lead the way."
Zero nodded, "Star and Lufty are the smallest of us, either of their pairs can go through the window with ease." He said, looking towards the door. "There was no one else around when we came down, so we should get going quickly!" And with that he opened the door, getting ready to go through it. Mia moving towards the door while Star and Luftly looked at each other.
"Well come one Star," said Fiona pulling Star with her to the window

"Shall we be off than Miss. Lufty?" said Dramon waiting next to her.

Saric was right behind Zero as he opened the door quickly accompanied by Jenna who stood near her partner.
Star went along with Fiona, "Uh... Uhm... Er.." She studdered as she began to climb out of the window.

Lufty nodded starting to walk off to the door. Zero took one last look around and nodded, before leaving the room looking around the hallway. "Clear.."
Fiona more or less guided Star out the window as her energy and adventure seeking made her go a bit too fast.

The other three quickly left the room and headed out into the hallway. "YOu must be our guide," said Dramon "we do not know the layout of this place and it would be best if we split up from here."

"Agreed," said Jenna while Saric merely nodded.

((Feel free to control my characters leaving the building so long as you don't make them say or do anything but follow. That much other character control is fine. Besides you must remember that my characters have no idea what awaits them here as they have only seen the destroyed computer lab.))
Star panicked, almost falling over as she passed through the window, "He-ey! S-slow down...! Please..!" She whined.

Zero nodded guiding them all through the hallways. "There is an exit at the end of this hall." She said. The floors were covered in grey tileing, the walls had several paintings done by students who took art classes. "Keep yourselves low if you pass by classes. Mia and Jenna can pass through the cafetiria, theres an exit in there." He pointed to a pair of doors.

Mia nodded, "Theres no one in there now, should Lufty and Dramon come too?"
"Oh I am sorry," said Fiona "please lead the way."

------------------

"So long as we proceed at a good pace I see no problems," said Dramon.

"Is their any other exit?" asked Jenna "the cafeteria is fairly open if more than one of us goes through it increases our chance of being spotted."
Star nodded slowly, now outside looking around. She pointed towards the woods, walking ahead of Fiona, her steps cautious and slow.
------------
Zero thought for a moment. "Er...."

Mia interrupted his thinking. "The swim room!" She said excitedly. "Swim team doesn't have practice today, we can exit through there!" She said, smiling. Zero nodding, "Well, which pair should get out that way?"
Fiona quickly followed after Star trying to thin of something that might make her talk a bit more. For now however she had nothing especially since she was trying to be stealthy.

------------------------

"I volunteer for the swim room," said Jenna "Dramon is smaller than I so it would be easier for him to move through the cafeteria unnoticed."

"I am in agreement," replied Dramon "I wish you all luck."

With that the group split back up again each heading toward their exit points. Each of them curious as to whether or not they will make it out.