Join our server on Discord

Digi_Lord/MorningStar
"Mabey not.." Mia started, "But it would be pretty interesting to hear." She said, wondering all sorts of things about these people. "Oh! We should probably introduce ourselves as well!" She exclaimed, "Well, i am Mia, that icy looking fellow over there is Zero, he's friendly even though he doesn't seem like it sometimes, oh, and this is Lufty!" She said, grabbing her friend by the hand and pulling her out more so they could see her better.

"Shes nice and really caring towards others. And lastly, we have Star!" The Lopunny girl pointed to the Lucario in the back, who shifted a little where she stood. "Don't mind her, she's shy and overly cautious of everyone!"
She's kinda cute, thought Fiona they all are really.

"Fiona," said Jenna a little sternly.

"What, I didn't say anything!" complained Fiona.

"Ya but I know that look in your eye," sighed Jenna.

"You never let me have any fun," huffed Fiona.

"We have more important things to worry about than what perverted thought Fiona is having," began Saric as he stepped closer to them "it would seem the four of us require the four of you for aid. As you can imagine we cannot simply leave out the front door here, nor do I think it would be good for the four of you to be seen leaving this room especially after all of the damage we caused. Would you by any chance know of a way for a more stealthy exit from this building?"
Zero thought for a moment. "Well... There arn't really any other doors here." He thought for a little longer when Star pointed towrds a window. "We can leave through that window.. It's big enough to climb through.." She said quietly, a faint blush crossing her cheeks.

Lufty nodded, "Right, it's class time now so, I don't think anyone would be outside unless their cuffing." She said light heartedly. "Well, that is, if you don't mind using a window."
"Depends really," began Dramon "exactly how high from the ground are we? If we are more than a few stories I will have to carry everyone down so it may take some time."

"Especially considering we don't want to draw attention to ourselves," began Fiona "at least not yet anyway."
Nodding, Zero walked over towards the window, peering outside of it. "We're not even a few feet above the ground." He said facepalming "We just came down a couple flights of stairs." He said, his face flushing pale for a second with embarrisment. "I forgot."

His friends rushed over, Lufty opening the window and poking her head out, looking wherever she could. "I don't see no one." She said, pulling her head back inside the building.
"Well then we need a plan to leave," began Saric.

"We should leave in groups of two," continued Jenna "one of us and one of each of you. That way Mia and the rest can show all of us the best ways out of here and someplace safe."

"Oooh Oooh can I be partnered with Star?" asked Fiona a little excited.

"So long as she agrees to partner with you," replied Jenna.
Mia nodded, "Alright, pairs sound like a great idea!" Mia said excitedlty, seperating from her friends seemed neccisary to her, since they'd draw less attention that way.

Star looked around, avoiding everyone's eyes. "Uhm.. Uh..." She started, her friends turned to look at her, she would blush faintly again. "Sure.. I don't see why not." She said quietly.

Zero nodded, "Thats one thing settled." He said, scratching the back of his head.
"Yay!" said Fiona enthusiastically already moving toward Star.

"I would not mind partnering with Zero," replied Saric.

"So that leaves myself and Jenna along with Miss. Mia and Miss. Lufty," said Dramon "do you happen to have a preference Jenna?"

"Not entierly," she replied "I am fine with whoever they decide to go with."
Star shifted a bit, staring at the floor nervously as Fiona approached her.

Zero nodded, walking over towards Saric. Almost immediatly followed by Mia. "I'll go with Jenna then." She said.

Lufty looked around, "So I will be going with Dramon then?" She said, standing there still, a little unsure whether or not to move from where she was standing. "Well?" Said Zero, "Is everyone ok with their pairings?" he asked, looking around.
"Oh come on it won't be that bad to hang out with me," said Fiona trying to get Star to be a little more active.

"I find mine quite acceptable," said Dramon moving next to Lufty.

"Well then we should head out as soon as possible," said Jenna.

"Lead the way whenever you are ready," said Saric.