Join our server on Discord

Digi_Lord/MorningStar
Star whines softly, sitting up and hugging her pillow. "I'm sorry..." She says, her ears flattening. "I uh..." She stands up, smiling sheepishly. "I just get worried and nervous when I am left alone with people I barely know..." She admits, squeezing her pillow tightly.

------------------------

Lufty looks around, rubbing her chin "Uhhhhh..." She starts, closing her eyes, taking a moment to think to herself, Zero and Mia looking at her, already knowing what she is trying to think of.

Suddenly, Her ears perked up "I know!" She says, pointing at the sky, "My family has a van!" She says excitedly, Zero and Mia smiling.
"Well now is the time to get to know me," said Fiona getting a little more hopeful about befriending Star "go ahead ask me anything you can think of big or small."

------------------------

"That could work," said Dramon "though we still need something to get the materials to the van and then from the van to our campsite. Did anybody see anything that could be used for that?"
"Oh, I don't know..." She began, swaying a bit. "Well, what are your hobbies? Any interests? Relationships?" She asked, becoming a bit more curious, not wanting to push her luckas far as to ask about where exactly she came from or if she had a family.

"I'd liike to know whatever your willing to share with me."

------------------------

"Hmmm..." Zero thought to himself for a moment. "I'm not sure. We could dig a little deeper in here and see if we could find something, or anything like that." He says, walking back into the garage.
"To be honest I never really had all that much time for hobbies," said Fiona "I worked in the police back home and that kept me pretty busy. As for relationships I am more or less an item with Dramon but we have not had much time to do anything what with the whole saving multiple realities and whatnot."

--------------------

"Anything would be nice," said Dramon.

He figured that he could carry quite a bit by himself especially if he digi-volved but he did not want to freak out his new friends by doing so.