Join our server on Discord

Poll: Can you handle it?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
2 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Carel's new chain
Well since it's okay to post stuff of your characters even if you didn't do anything to the pic, I'll be posting stuff of my characters here from now on. I wrote a small story to go with it.

Feralzen smirked as she'd look at Carelzen holding her cock upright by supporting it with the chain, the loli's giantic cock having been lifted off the ground first time without her being aroused.

"Happy birthday dear. My, my, three years old and already more hung than many people combined," Feralzen would churr.

The young girl would giggle while lifting her penis a bit "Thank you mommy but don't arouse me no matter what you do; I don't want to break my birthday chain by actually getting hard! But now I can have my cock outside of my body without actually tripping against it! Thank you!"
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Actually, we haven't yet hammered out the details of how this board section is going to work. Pretty sure we talked about hard fetish content being screened with a link, though, and just about everyone was in agreement over that. I fixed it for you.
FCWm2afrw A-- C- D H+ M P+ R+ W Z Sm++ RLET$/M$ a c++w e+++ f h+ i++ j+ p+ sm+

Actually, I thought attaching them into post would suffice? Oh well, my mistake.

Looks good, but the cock is rather cartoony. For instance, cocks generally aren't that veiny and they usually have a large musclular "spine" on the lower half of it.

Besides that, not a bad pic.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Well there are more things I could complain than just that thing, such as the fact how her balls are way too small. (Her balls are actually, wreckingball sized)

I'm glad you like her. :D

Her balls are soooo furry! XD I like her though! Good one! She could kill someone with that dick!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
That's understatment of the century. When she gets hard, it coils against the roof usually. lol

Though no one has yet died from her cock. Those who can't take it in, just kind of hug against it and lick it. Twisted