Join our server on Discord

Yolie X Hawkmon story?
Hey all. I've been lurking around and actually... getting desperate to see this combination written together in a good one shot lemon.

I've seen only one and it was interesting, but really odd as the description for the house was more impressive then the sex scene...

Anyway, this is an open "challenge" for someone to write one of these.
All things happen sooner or later, but one must remember, later eventually becomes sooner. - Me
Well, I wrote a Yolei/Hawkmon story as part of my new mega series. In case you haven`t seen it yet, its on my page. I also plan on using more of this couple in future parts of the series. If you want, I can also do a single chapter story separately.
Huh, You know, I know of one but would have to find it first.
Hey Danesaur, interesting request.. am kind of interested in it myself. I think I'll write one, actually. :) I'm not sure what you will think of the quality of my story but eh, its worth it to at least try.
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Heh, wow, thanks everyone.

Normally I'm ignored wherever I go, it's refreshing to go into a nice community like this, something the DHZ never seemed to have.

I personally am not fond of megalemons containing a huge cast of characters or epic storylines where one chapter is of a pairing i like, mainly because there is either too much drama, or, you have to read all the events leading up to the chapter you wanna read in order to understand what is going on.

Again, thank you all.
All things happen sooner or later, but one must remember, later eventually becomes sooner. - Me
Umm... Been ages... Still don't recall seing anything...