Join our server on Discord

Watchmen RP?
Yeah, the movie kicked ass. We wouldn't follow the same storyline, though, because I felt Dr. Manhatten was too much of a godmodder. But, the basic premise.

You will either play a villian(I hope someone chooses this) or a mask. Either way, you will break the law. Chaotic Good or Chaotic Evil. The choice is up to you.

Furries will allowed, of course, and so will humans. If anyone wants to play human, and persecute the furs, no harm done. It's all part of the game. Just like people persecute eachother, humans can persecute furs, and vice versa.

Basically, imagine the shittiest, most crime-infested city ever. That's our playground.

Anyone interested?
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
If I was ever going to do something along the lines of a RPG or a fanifc set in this Universe, I'd either set it before or after the events of the Graphic Novel/Movie (Whichever you prefer). That's just me, I don't like messing with Canon characters.

Otherwise, I'd love to try my hand at a superhero RPG again, I even had a basic story made up to get things moving, I've just been too lazy or overworked to start it.