Join our server on Discord

The Pandora series.
I have been upto alot lately with the couple of pictures, animations and now a new start to a series which i hope i'm going to get off the ground.

Presenting...The Pandora series!

I own nothing of digimon; it belongs to Toei animations and Fox Kids you can sue but hey all you’ll get is a package containing most of your family’s ears for bothering me. I also got the idea of this from the game Legendary which I also own nothing of.

The Box Is Open

It was 2 years after the Digidestined had defeated Malomyotismon and everything was peaceful viral digimon were reborn but made no trouble with thousands of Digidestined all around the world, only a fool would declare war on them.

In Japan Tia Kamiya had recently reached 16 and was head of the chosen in Japan, everything was fine and they had drifted apart, occasionally a digimon would make trouble and they would be called in to sort it out, but little did Tia know that the peace was about to be ripped apart, A dimension apart from his own, the digital world. There we’re 5 kids that are also Digidestined exploring a cavern in the far corner of server little did they know what they would find.

Steven was at the front of the group his partner Commandramon, along with his friends Sam, Greg and John, Pete was on point ahead of the group. They were the Digidestined of England who battled Chaosdramon before the final battle with Malomyotismon.

“We should have told someone” Greg was insisting his partner Dracomon behind him, Greg was about 5ft 6’ his dark brown hair getting in the way of his eyes “What if something happens and no one notices!”

“Of course someone will notice we’re like the leaders of the British Digidestined” Sam said her partner Coronamon lighting the path with a fireball lit on her finger. Sam was 14 and was slim built with dark chestnut hair.

“Yeah if something happens we can handle it” John was the youngest being 12 but was seen as second in command if Steven split the teams up he would be in charge there was some controversy over this at first but John proved himself when he took on a Mega with his partner Dorumon at the Ultimate level and won, he had white hair, which was strange in a British kid, but he liked it he was shorter than everyone else but didn’t seem to mind at all he liked it he could sneak around without getting found.

“Okay but could you all be quiet I’ve got to keep my eyes on the digivice” he looked ahead into the darkness “How you holding up Pete?”

“Oh just peachy” Pete replied sarcastically his partner Leormon had the best night vision so they were on point “Anything up ahead, Leo?”

“Nothing yet” Leormon turned a corner “Hello, I think we found your blip” he walked forward into the room. The rest of the team running to catch up as they turned the corner they found Pete and Leormon standing in the hall way, intricate designs and pictures littered the walls.

“What’s up on the Podium?” Sam asked, she looked at the small podium on top at the foot of the room.

“I’ll check it you guys check the walls and tell me what you find” Steven was walking towards the podium.

“Way ahead of you” Greg was already close to the wall examining a pictogram “Wait a second” he looked closer “If I didn’t know any better I’d say that this is a button” he pushed it and it sunk into the wall, at once the walls began to light up and on the podium it became visible that there was a box and on it was a symbol that glowed an ominous dark green. 4 small lines on the top row and connected to the 3rd line on the right was a line going vertically down with a small circle at the top of each line the same pattern was splashed across each wall and one other symbol was also present that of a crescent moon around a star. Even as the Digidestined stopped to gaze at the display of light all around casting dark green light around suddenly the light grew bright then dimmed as a sound emanated from the box a tone that grew steadily louder until it grew unbearable.

“How do you shut it up” Steven shouted over the drone “Greg find something, anything!”

“Hold on!” Greg was standing against the wall one hand supporting him he opened his eyes and started scanning the wall, his eyes darting over lines of digital language “Its says open the box!” the tone grew louder, it felt like his head would burst if it carried on.

“We can’t it could screw something up big time!” Pete shouted “Someone put this here to stop someone opening the box!”

“If we don’t we’re gonna pass out and then who knows what’ll happen!” John was barely standing up all the digimon were standing stock still unmoving their eyes blank until John noticed “The digimon they’re breaking up!” It was true each of the digimon was slowly expanding and contrasting as small particles floated away.

“It must have been designed to stop digimon opening it, but it isn’t lethal to humans” Greg could barely stand all of them were on their knees, Steven struggled to his feet.

“I’m not gonna’ let my friends die” he rushed forward and with both hands pulled the lid off, at once the sound stopped and the digimon fell their kneading their head as Steven was blown backwards and hit the wall, he slid down and slumped.

“What the hell happened” shouted Striker, Stevens partner shouted, he then caught sight of his partner and ran over to him and shook him vigorously trying to wake him, Steven’s eyes flew open and he looked ahead to the foot of the room.

“I think we’re in trouble” He stood up and looked ahead “Big time” Everyone looked round, a black figure was walking towards them a grace in her walk gave a deceitful insight as she emerge fully, finally free from her prison that was set in place by the original Digidestined after a battle with her comrades, she gazed upon the group of humans, 3 digital millenniums had pasts and as soon as her eyes fell upon the humans before her she flew into a rage, the goddess of darkness and lust, Lilithmon was reborn.

She looked round composing herself “I’m not one for Introductions but..” she looked at the kids “It has been so long since I killed and for my first kills to be humans” she looked round her undead arm covered in rags and her good one on her lips, she surveyed her surrounding noticing the Digivices on each of them “No, not just humans, Digidestined none the less” she smiled her sharp fang like teeth sitting in her beautiful mouth “It will be delicious” Steven took a step forward and looked at this foe, her beauty only matched by the pure evil that emanated from her, her robes hanging lightly off her, the only part that seemed ugly was the undead arm that was visible in the rips along her robe on her arm.

“Who are you, you ugly hag?” Steven shouted Striker standing behind him as Stevens digivice began to glow, Lilithmon was gone in a flash and next thing Steven knew he was held up by his neck against a wall, Lilithmon was around the size of a human female but her power was of a mega digimon, far stronger than that of Chaosdramon the digimon that they had fought 2 years ago.

The anger in Lilithmon’s eyes was burning once more “A human child dare speak down to me!” she shrieked “Such incompetence!” she raised her undead arm “you will die first!”

“Not if I can help it!” Striker ran towards Lilithmon before being engulfed in white light.

“Commandramon digivolve to…Sealsdramon”

The large armoured figure rushed Lilithmon catching her off guard she vanished and the reappeared backhanding the champion digimon as if it was nothing as Steven slid to the floor.

“Pathetic pet” her eyes grew black “Bow before me” Strikers mind went blank and a voice with a commanding tone said

“Bow”

A smaller weaker voice replied “Why?”

“I told you to bow!” the voice screamed and Striker fell to his knee’s in pain his very core in pain as the mega digimon dug deep inside his head, as striker put his hands on the ground to support himself Lilithmon kicked him in the face shattering his viewing lens, he hit the back wall with a thud and glowed white, the light mixing with the dark green.

“Stop that” Coronamon shouted.

“Yeah get away from our friend!” Dracomon shouted

“Coronamon digivolve to…Firamon”

“Dracomon digivolve to…Coredramon”

“Leormon digivolve to…Liamon”

“Dorumon digivolve to…Reptiledramon”

“Blue Flare Breath”

“Fira Bomb”

“Thunder of Kings”

“Crash Charge”

Lilithmon just stood there the 3 energy attacks hit her head on, none of them even fazing her and she simply backhanded the oncoming Reptiledramon sending him crashing into the wall which instead of collapsing simply bounced him off as if their was a force field protecting it.

“It’s useless, we are a millennium apart” she raised her hand “Phantom Pain” a wave of dark energy swept over them they all devolved before Lilithmon turned to Greg “I have been out of the loop for far to long” she grabbed him and laid her undead hand on his head “Please fill me in” she smiled and Greg screamed as she copied his memories into her own, taking important information about the human world after this she threw him aside into the wall he landed next to Dracomon “well you had some useful information but I need more” she turned and Steven stood up and ran to Greg.

“We’ve got to get out of here” he whispered, he lifted Greg onto his shoulder as everyone got up, they all ran out of room into the dark dirty hall they knew their way back with Leormon leading the way. They emerged into the daylight and were running through dense forests until they came across a TV, Steven Pulled out his Digivice and opened a Digiport they were all sucked in, but meanwhile in Lilithmon’s lair she simply walked back to her box aware that the Digidestined had escaped because she had discovered that there was one more who knew more than Greg, the original Digidestined had long since vanished and their was a new set and one boy that had the most knowledge on the digital world.

Izzy Izumi.

But also the 4 greatest threats Tia Kamiya and Matt Ishida they could create a Royal Knight and Davis Motomiya and Ken Ichijoji could create a Super Ultimate and if she had to face them together, she opened her box once more and looked inside as plans began to form in her head, figures spawned out of the darkness cast from box, her loyal servants.

“Come we have much to do” she told them and with that she swept from the room.

Back in England they emerged at Steven’s house all of their digimon reverted back to In-training stages as now that Malomyotismon had been defeated all of them could come to the real world, Missimon floated next to him.

“Who the hell was that?!” he gasped they had run for what felt like so long.

“I don’t know” said Sunmon, Sam’s partner floated above them all her small flame lighting the room.

Babydmon floated next to Greg’s limp form “What’s wrong with him?” Dorimon jumped up on the bed and sniffed him.

“He smells okay” he sniffed again then withdrew “No, there is something stopping him waking up maybe that thing that digimon used on him is doing something?”

“Who was that anyway, Frimon any ideas?” Steven turned asking the small yellow digimon.

He spun round his tail resting on top of his frill “I’ve never heard of her before, but I think we should tell someone”

“There was something” Missimon chirped in “She was way more powerful that Chaosdramon” Steven nearly swallowed his own tongue “She made him look like a rookie”

“This is way out of out league, Greg is down and we have a Powerful Mega on the loose” Steven sat on his bed and Missimon floated onto his head “We’ve got to call Digidestined in Japan” he stood up “Greg was the only one that had direct contact with them though” he looked at Greg’s stationary form “We need him”

“Well not exactly” Sam said and everyone looked round “I know Mimi from the Japan Digidestined “When I was on holiday I met her in Florida” she smiled “She can contact them for me” Stevens face split into a smile.

“Okay here’s the plan, Sam get a hold of Mimi and tell them to get here as fast as they can and that it’s an emergency, Pete stay here and look after Greg if anything changes tell me, Babydmon stay with Greg, Missimon come with me and John you also come with me” John had been quiet since the attack and seemed to be out of it, the last time he fought a mega digimon Dorimon was almost destroyed he was starring aimlessly at the carpet “John?” Steven asked, Johns head snapped up.

“Yeah, sorry lets go” he stood up and followed Steven out the room.

On the other side of the world Tia Kamiya, 18 years old and still lazy was still in bed snoozing happily his partner Koromon sleeping peacefully at the foot of his bed when his D-terminal that was on the table next to his computer wet off, Tia woke abruptly looking round then grabbed his D-terminal and looked over the message.

“Tia need help come to digital world! Come to these co-ordinates! URGENT! Powerful Mega digimon! – Sora”

Tia read the message over in his mind and still being asleep only registered the third time her read it, he closed the message and urgently sent one out to Matt heleft Kari sleeping on the top bunk.

“Sora’s in trouble, Evil Mega come quick! – Tia”

“Agumon get up looks like we got work to do” he then pulled out his Digivice and opened a Digiport closest to the co-ordinates that had been given. he waited there and when Matt and Gabumon appeared they took off consumed with worry of Sora well being they ran into the ruins from which a blip was shown and together they emerged into the very same room that the British Digidestined had retreated from a mere half an hour ago, the room had changed, though Matt and Tia didn’t know. The walls were projecting pictures of the digital world all of it and where the podium ounce stood there was a chair and in it sat a digimon wearing black robes and crown of evil, she stood up.

“It would seem I have company” she smiled at the two Digidestined.

“Where’s Sora?” Tia demanded all his attention fixed on Lilithmon

“Oh the Digidestined always ready to save their own, but always to noble to do it with help” she smiled again it was a warm smile a malicious smile that told them they had walked right into a trap.

“Sora’s not here is she” Tia sighed while he signalled to Matt with his other hand, spinning his digivice.

“No she’s still in the human world, if I had used anyone else you might of checked to see if it was true, but alas you fell right into my trap.

“Guys DNA digivolve now” Tia shouted.

“Won’t you be needing these to do that” Lilithmon was holding up 2 Digivices, Tia looked down at his hand he still had his, Matt was doing the same they looked up in time to see Lilithmon flash past stealing their Digivices while holding the fake Digivices.

“You are nothing compared to the Digidestined that sealed me, why was I even worried” she turned “Take them away but keep all 4 of them alive, I want to kill all of them together” she then walked over to the computer and entered in a new message and sent it to Davis telling him that Kari was in danger “2 down, 3 to go”

Davis ran through the forest along the same path with Ken with Veemon in hot pursuit while Wormon rested on Kens shoulder.

“I still think we should have told someone!” Ken told him as they sprinted inside “If she was in danger Tia would already be there” he stopped fully “This just seems to perfect, Kari can look after herself, she can reach ultimate without a DNA partner.

“But if Kari’s in danger!” Davis started his eyes full of determination.
“If she is in danger we should tell someone at least let Izzy Know” Ken asked him “the one person that you would go after blindly and she just happens to run into a mega digimon and a evil mega at that” he pulled out his D-terminal “I’m telling Izzy then we’ll carry on” he started typing.

“It can’t wait, you can message Izzy but I’m going!” and he ran off down the hall with Veemon following to him if Kari’s in danger then Gatomon’s in danger.

“Davis wait, you idiot!” Ken abandoned the message with his D-terminal still in his hands and took of after Davis and he ran round the corner than Davis had ran round and felt himself slammed into the wall and Wormon snatched off his shoulder held against the wall and the digimon holding him was wearing a red cloak with a golden shawl covering his face so that 2 yellow eyes glowed brightly Wormon was in his other hand, Ken d-terminal fell to the floor.

“Ah 2 more fall into my trap” Lilithmon walked forward the lights cast from the screens illuminating her form. “Nice work Wisemon, chain them with the rest” she looked down and saw the D-terminal and looked at the screen and scowled, they had sent out a message.

No matter she thought I can use this.

She looked round at the screen an image of a boy on it with a laptop in one hand and a Tentomon at his side “One left”

At the same time Izzy was at home on his laptop checking through a program he had set up, if he could get it running anyone who had a digivice could access a sort of message board for all the Digidestined, Motimon was sleeping on Izzy’s bed when his D-terminal started beeping a new messages he pushed his chair back and picked it up and flipped it open inside there were 2 new messages he checked the first.

Izzy, I and Davis have gone to check something out, received message that Kari’s missing, could be trap, co-ordinates enclosed – Ken

Izzy registered instantly and began to type back.

Ken, what are you thinking I’ll get the other Digidestined and we’re on out way – Izzy

Izzy put his D-terminal away when it bleeped, Ken had replied practically instantly.

Izzy no need, but we need you to check something, come quick – Ken

Izzy was confused and not one to be taken over lightly.

What is the word of Knowledge? – Izzy

He sent this quickly waiting for a response.

What? – Ken
Izzy rapidly began to type.

Okay you aren’t any of the Digidestined I know, now who are you? – Izzy

Izzy it’s me Ken – Ken

Then you can tell me what the word of knowledge is – Izzy

There was no response, Izzy let all things aside go and began to message Tia.

Tia, Ken and Davis might be in trouble urgent please respond – Izzy

You never say – Tia

Izzy instantly knew something was up and messaged Kari, her D-terminal went off waking her up, she climbed out of bed and grabbed her D-terminal she opened it and she stared at the message.

Is Tia there? – Izzy

She looked at the top bunk Tia wasn’t there and Koromon was missing.

No – Kari

Kari get everyone up and get to my house, Ken and Davis are missing too – Izzy

What Davis is missing? – Kari

Yeah and if Tia is missing there is a good chance that Matt might be too – Izzy

Why? – Kari

Those are the 4 strongest Digidestined in Japan and someone might want gone of them, just get everyone up – Izzy

Izzy walked over to his bedside table and picked up his digivice “Motimon get up we got work to do” the small figure on his bed woke up and stretched out.

“What’s wrong?” Motimon yawned.

“It seems that Tia, Davis and Ken have been captured by something so I’m getting the Digidestined together” he told him then he looked down at his D-terminal, he just remembered he had 2 messages.

Izzy urgent, British Digidestined in trouble they ran into someone, need to speak to you – Mimi

Izzy at first believed this then went back to a defensive mood.

What is the word of knowledge? – Izzy
About 5 minuets later a reply came.

It’s Prodigious and why? – Mimi

Its okay but something’s wrong Tia, Davis and Ken are missing there may be a digimon behind it – Izzy

Then you may want to talk to these kids they may have fought your mysterious kidnapper – Mimi

Izzy was surprised at this as both Tia, Davis and Ken had been captured.

Okay let me get the Japan Digidestined together and I’ll open a port to pick you up, can you give me a British Digidestined to talk to I need an exit point – Izzy

Sure I’ll get Sam to message you with an exit point - Mimi

Izzy went and woke his parents they needed to know that everyone was coming.

“Izzy its 6am” he dad told him.

“I know but some kidnapped Tia” he told them “Its urgent and I might be gone for a while I’m on my way to Britain”

“Britain?! As in Britain, England!” Izzy’s mother shouted “You can’t be serious, you don’t even speak English”

“Don’t worry” he took out his digivice “I solved that problem already, I sent a program out to every digivice in the world it automatically translates speak into the same language by the Digivices talking to each other” there was a knock at the door “I promise I’ll be back I a day or two” he walked out of the room and he D-terminal beeped with a message from Sam.

Hi, Mimi said you needed an exit point so we’ll meet with you at the Co-ordinates attached – Sam

Izzy opened the door and found the rest of the first generation Digidestined and Yolie and Cody, they all walked in after Izzy opened the door.

“Noriko couldn’t make it” Cody told Izzy, all of their digimon came in all of them in their in-training forms accept for Amardillomon, Hawkmon, Patamon and Gatomon.

“Izzy what’s going on?” asked Joe he had got his own place and lived nearby Bukamon floated next to him “Kari said that Tia, Davis and Ken are missing”

“They are and by the lack of Matt I’m assuming he got captured as well” Izzy said as he looked at them all “But we have something to go on, a group of British Digidestined may have ran into and escaped the digimon that aught them”

“So we go and rescue Matt and the others!” Sora said “Right now” Izzy shook his head.

“No these Digidestined might be able to fill us in on important information and I can scan their Digivices and find out who we’re up against” He grabbed his laptop and pulled out his digivice “We have to go as soon as possible” he looked round “We might be gone some time so if anyone has any doubts they should leave now” as expected no one moved.

“Well lets go meet these Digidestined then” TK said as Patamon rested on his head.

“There are 2 Digidestined meeting us in the digital world so we can port into England after we pick up Mimi” Izzy told them as he pulled out his digivice and aimed it at the screen “Lets go” The screen glowed and sucked them all inside after travelling to another port to pick up Mimi the opened another Digiport and stepped in. They emerged in a forest that was quite dense all of the digimon were on high alert they were following a reading when they reached the edge of a forest a large digimon stepped out with orange scales and wings coated in metal, Tentomon was on high alert and worried for Izzy and upon seeing this large Tentomon flew into action.

Tentomon digivolve to…Kabuterimon

“Electro Shocker”

A ball of energy flew at Reptiledramon, who flew straight up to avoid it landing hard on the round when Karbuterimon grabbed his legs an flung him down, Reptiledramon was on the floor trying to get up when Kabuterimon had a clear shot.

“Electro shocker”

The ball of sparkling purple energy was mere moments away from deleting Reptiledramon before a tall armour clad figure blocked it with a knife and two humans ran from around the edge of the forest, Kabuterimon backed off as Sealsdramon stood in the way of him as Reptiledramon glowed white and turned back into Dorumon.

“What the hell are you doing!” Shouted John in anger “You nearly deleted my partner” he glared at Izzy “Why don’t you control your digimon”

“Cool it John, it was an accident” Steven said facing the group as Striker returned to rookie form and Tentomon did the same “Well introductions got off to a good start” Steven smiled over it “I’m Steven Leader of the British group of Digidestined” he held out his hand Izzy took a step forward and shook it.

“Izzy Izumi, we’re the Digidestined of Japan and you might know what happened to 4 of our friends” Izzy asked.

“Yeah but its not safe here that’s why we digivolved, follow me we’ll go back to my house” so the group of 10 Digidestined and their partners turned back and walked towards the house “I’ll fill you in there”

They arrived back at Steven’s house which was about a normal size house but with converted loft and guest room they arrived at Steven’s room all the digimon waited down stairs accept for Motimon who came up with them.

“Don’t worry my parents are out of town, business trip for work” he walked in Greg was still lying on the bed and Steven dropped his smile “He’s still not up?” Pete stood up and shook his head “Okay get Sam here and lets start introductions and fill this in” Pete left the room with John.

Steven looked round “Well okay we know who you are, the first Digidestined of Japan” he looked round at them and then Sam burst into the room.

“Are they here?” she looked round at the group “Wow” she threw herself at Mimi “Mimi!”

Mimi smiled through the hug “It’s nice to see you too”

“I’m Steven the leader of the British Digidestined and Missimon here is my partner, Striker” the door opened behind him and Pete and John walked in, John still had a scowl on his face “The poor kid lying on the bed is Greg and his partner Babydmon, he was attacked by a digimon about 2 hours ago and we still can’t get him to wake up” John looked down then left the room again, Steven looked concerned “That was John and Dorimon his partner” he turned to Izzy “I brought Motimon up with us just in case, last time Dorimon came that close to deletion we we’re fighting Chaosdramon”

“Yeah sorry about that” Motimon frowned he was sitting on Izzy’s shoulder.

“Chaosdramon?” asked TK

“An evil Mega level digimon that attacked 2 years ago just before Malomyotismon started covering the world in darkness” Steven told them “He had us all beat until…well we beat him that’s what counts” Pete was sitting next to Greg, Steven pointed to him “That’s Pete and his partner Frimon, he’s sort of like the medic on our team, he keeps us from falling apart” Pete was looking over Greg with Steven computer on looking over him and comparing symptoms.

“Here let me help I’ve got a bit of training in how digimon attacks effect humans” Joe told him walking over to Pete to help and checking the screen over Pete’s shoulder.

“And the energetic girl hugging Mimi is Sam the only girl Digidestined in the group” Steven pointed out “Her partner is Sunmon”

Izzy nodded and took out his laptop “Well lets find out about this digimon, can I borrow you digivice” he asked, Steven pulled out his digivice and handed it to him, the laptop brought up the information “lets see, she’s called Lilithmon, a Mega level virus digimon, whoa get this, she’s called a demon lord, she’s smart manipulative and the self proclaimed goddess of lust” he pondered for a moment “Demon Lord, I’ve heard that before” he started scanning through profiles “Hold up, Daemon was a Demon Lord and so was Malomyotismon it seems”

“But we never defeated Daemon” Kari said standing up “All we did was force him back and that took a mega an 2 ultimates and now there are no mega digimon left”

“That’s not quite true” John said he was standing in the door way “Is it Steven”

“Yes it is” Steven growled “There are no mega digimon left” he stood up “but we still exist, I would attack Lilithmon’s lair but not until Greg is up” he looked over at the pair.

“I just don’t get it everything tells me he is fine but he just won’t wake up” Joe said “He is fighting fit though, his pupils are responding, breathing steady, heart rate isn’t erratic he is physically fine, but mentally god knows what could be going on” he turned to Steven “what did this, Lilithmon do to him?” Joe asked.

Steven thought back to what seemed like days ago “She said something about being sealed for millennium’s and she needed some information.

“Well that was what Lilithmon did to him” Izzy stood up “She read his thoughts and memories, high level digimon can do it specifically, intelligent ones like Malomyotismon” he brought up an image “His Mental Illusion attack worked in a similar way, she took his memories to update herself on what happening today” Izzy looked at Greg “His brain is recovering from it”

In Greg’s head a battle was taking place Greg was fighting inside, his brain trying to reboot but something preventing in, he could hear snatches of words from outside but every time he went to get up a shadow blocked his path, a tall figure in a black dress with an un-dead arm, Lilithmon.

“You can’t wake up Greg” she said “I won’t let you”

“I will wake up you can’t stop me forever” he tackled her, she simply backhanded him into nothingness, her laughs echoed through his head then he started to think, this was his head he had control here, he smiled and floated forward through his head towards Lilithmon.

“Back for round 2?” She asked sarcastically.

“Yeah I am” he walked up to her “Accept this time I’m not alone” what seemed like thousands of Greg’s swarmed around Lilithmon all of them walking towards her with malice in their eyes, Lilithmon backed away.

“What are you doing you can’t do this NO, I won’t let you, Nazar claw!” she swiped at the Greg’s but nothing seemed happen then with fear for her mental being she left Greg’s mind the small part of her consciousness returning to her in the digital world and for Greg his eyes flew open and he sat bolt upright to find himself in Steven’s room with a group of people surrounding him.

“Um, hi?” he said looking round at them then things clicked in his head he got flashes of memories that weren’t his, he nearly fell unconscious again, he held his head as a battle filled his memories, 7 demon lords and 7 Digidestined battling to forge the future of the digital world, the Digidestined planned on making a peaceful one yet the demon lords would rule with an iron fist, he saw all of them.

Barbamon
Beelzemon
Belphemon Rage Mode
Daemon
Leviamon
Lilithmon
Lucemon Chaos Mode

All of them powerful enough to destroy the digital world completely but 7 humans and 7 digimon stood up to fight them and they won sealing each of the 7 demon lords accept for Daemon who escaped to the Dark area, the digital hell where even the Digidestined feared to tread. And through it all Greg saw an image of where each of the demon lords were sealed.

“Greg you okay?” Steven asked Babydmon was bouncing around Greg

“Yeah but we have a lot to worry about right no-who are they?” he asked looking round.

“These are the Digidestined of Japan” Steven said “There her to help fight Lilithmon”

“Okay but there something you should know” Greg said getting up “There are 6 more demon lords” he told them.

“What do you mean there are 6 mor-how did you even know about the demon lords?” Izzy asked.

“I saw it in my head, while I was out I could see the demon lords” Greg told them “I know where they are as well”

“When did it start?” Izzy asked “Wait has this been happening since Lilithmon attacked you”

“Well yeah only since she attacked me, I’m not naturally good at seeing the future” Greg said stretching out after lying down for hours.

“Hold on she took your memories so what if it worked both ways” Izzy said “She saw into your head, and you unknowingly saw into hers” Izzy stood up “We can use this to rescue Tia and the others”

“No” Greg shouted “Izzy you can’t go she’s after you I saw that as well” Greg was serious.

“Still we have to go back” Steven stood up “Sorry Izzy but I trust Greg, so you stay here the rest of us will stop Lilithmon” he grabbed his digivice “Babydmon go get the other digimon up here” he looked at Greg “You think you can go?”

“Yeah, this time I’m prepared and this time she coming off worse” Greg grabbed his digivice “I’m ready to take her down”

Steven smiled “Anyone that doesn’t want to go raise your hand” no one raied their hand and Steven smiled “Lets go”

Well there it is a bit longer than a normally write and probably still quite short compared to other people but hey I’m getting there, hope you enjoy it, sorry for the lack of lemon-ness but the main antagonist is the goddess of lust so its going somewhere.

Anyway hope you enjoyed, Happy Easter for the start of a series ^_~ see ya!
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Leave to Davis to jump the gun at Kari in problems lol

At first I would have expected TK to jump it too seeing how he did it twice in the series, first in episode 13 and then on the episode of Sylphimon's debut when Kari and Yolei's D-3 signals vanished just like that, oh and don't forget episode 7 too when he returned to get Kari after she and Gatomon got trapped in Andromon's city, but then I saw that it was al a trap of Lilithmon to lure Tai, Matt, Ken and Davis and that explained why only the four of them are missing

Though if you ask me they fell on the trap quite faster, I mean they fell for some e-mail too easily, but since Lilithmon used the D-Terminals it was easy to trick them, but wait a second, Tai didn't even read who was the sender of the message about Sora in danger? Same with Davis, Ken did had more common sense and tried to persuade Davis to first tell someone else but no, Davis had to try to be the hero, also he didn't stopped to think that TK would have gotten the message too if that would be true? I mean after Tai, TK is the other one that can't see Kari getting in problems because he gets in action right away, sorry but for being them leaders they got played by fools really easy o.o

Also why is that Davis, Ken, Tai and Matt are the stronger digidestined in Japan? I know they have pretty powerful digimon but I felt the others got leaved like if without those four they're nothing o.o

That's just me though, guess I'm used to see lot of team work from the series, I mean, Tai and Matt got the mega level for their digimon thanks to TK and Kari's digimon launching those arrows, Veemon doesn't goes past champion without Ken so in this case makes a bit more sense that both Ken and Davis are missing, still is all team work in a sense ^^

Guess I have seen a lot of fics where Davis or Tai get a lot of power while the others are kinda on the sidelines that is getting kind of repetitive read that line about they're the most powerful ones ^^U

But all in all looks interesting too, though I couldn't help but laugh at Veemon following because if Kari was in danger then Gatomon was in danger too, so mirroring his partner, though justified too since Davis can't fight a digimon on his own without Veemon xD
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The Messages may of been set out wrong but all of it even the "-Sora" at the end is included in the messages they read, its how the emails semmed to be set out in the show so I sort of went on that.

The reason I had Tia, Matt, Davis and Ken jump at the prospect of saving Sora and Kari is that, I know i should give them more credit and I may work more on it so it takes a bit, but I wanted them out of the way for the time being, having Lilithmon take down Omnimon and Imperiadramon in the first chapter seemed in my mind to be a bit over powered on her half, yes she's a mega but I wanted her Character to rely more on her knowledge and cunning then raw stregnth, like Deamon or Belphemon. I know Tia and Matt had become more confident and more level headed but it seemed more in Davis's nature to rush into thing especially when Kari was concerned, like in Episode 13 Kari wasn't in the digita world yet still insisted that they go look for her, ignoring TK protests that she wasn't there.

TK has a part to play in the coming future which I've mapped out but is hard getting down, dont worry :P. I kept him out of it for a reason other than that Davis and Ken are stronger, also it doesn't seem Davis would have it in his bussiness to inform the guy he's competing with for Kari, even if TK being with him ould highten the chances of saving Kari.

All of the Digidestined both mine and Original will play there part and not be out matched but the stage is still being set, so to speak.

The first chapters will revolve around Lilithmon and her teaking control and Some issues with the original digidestined, I know that they were designed to work as a team thats why I also left Izzy back at the house it was leading to something even if everything is a bit poorly spread out.

Problem is I put this off to long i'm putting the story together in my head but i'm already a few chapter ahead so its the filling in the start that taking the most time.

A worded Trailer for Chapter 2

Chapter 2 is in motion, Lilithmon's plans are increasing at an astonishing rate with her targets firmly set. The British and Japanese Digidestined are preparing an assualt on Lilithmon's Base as she prepares herown assualt that will throw the digital world into chaos. Coming Soon Chapter 2 of the pandora series - Rebeling Royalty (<--- May change)

Well I'm going to finish Chap 2 then update Chap 1, so any other questions or any stuff I need to work on before I get started?
"How did Mary Die?"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
thanks for clearing my doubts, as I said, guess I have read so much that line of Davis and Tai being the stronger ones (or powerful depending on the author's choice of word) that it kinda gets repetitive, about Matt and Ken I don't mind much, they always are put as the second ones but most Tai and Davis' fans (mostly Davis' fans) seem to ignore that they needed of Matt and Ken for their digimon to get their stronger levels U_U

Heck even poor Wormmon is rarely credited for have helped Magnamon and died in the process on the fight with Kimeramon o.o

But well that's just a humble opinion, the plot looks really interesting, at least from the four of them Ken showed to be more suspicious about the mail Davis got about Kari in danger, he was the only one with some common sense XD

And now I remember you, you did wrote a PataGato lemon on one of your first lemon series you did wrote a while ago, but since we kinda lost contact as in I haven't seen you online on msn in a good while I even thought you have vanished from here XD

but when I saw your mail that starts with theweemonster I quickly remembered you XD
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yeahi always forget to start it up, I used to have it on start-up but it slowed down loading times, all of my old Fics are as well my hard drive died and i had to replace it thus losing them all or else i would have re-wrote them up better, I remember writing a PataGato, you suggested it so I did, I think is was chapter 3-4 maybe 6 but can't remember the details of the story. I usually log in at least once a day to check on any RP's and maybe post in a thread.
"How did Mary Die?"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I think the PataGato one was chapter 4 too, too bad I didn't saved it, usually I save all the good PataGato material I find just in case of situations like this,

I really liked the PataGato one you wrote on that series, at least Patamon won the girl he loves, so one of two is not bad lol
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Well thanks to you they can come back bigger and better than before Chapter 1 is pratically done and chapter 2 is waiting for editing.
"How did Mary Die?"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions