Join our server on Discord

It finally happened
That's Sony's way of telling you that you shouldn't buy PSP to begin with.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
(04-22-2009 02:23 PM)MISTER BIG T Wrote: That's Sony's way of telling you that you shouldn't buy PSP to begin with.

Actually originally i did buy one. But it got stolen and the school replaced it for me. I modded this one so it was twenty times better than what it was worth. SO i will be glad to get it fixed seeing as i get to keep my pandora battery. So modding it wont be an issue :P.
My friend completely fucked up his PSP. It looks like someone raped it and hit it with a bat and then later ran over it just for overkill. He also lost the back to his PSP so his battery falls out all the time. I keep telling him to buy a new one but he insists that it's still good.
[Image: untitled.jpg]

I am a complete idiot who should LOG OUT when he leaves~!! XD
(04-20-2009 09:23 PM)Ryan Wrote: My PSP broke. AGAIN, Well....More like bricked. The first time was fixable. However this time isn't. I was updating my PSP firmware to OFW for the hell of it then it just suddenly went off. At first i didn't worry. Then i tried turning it back on. Waiting.......waiting......waiting......Off. Then i was like

"Fuck it bricked." So i tried the Pandora's battery method. Couldn't fix it. Now if Pandora cant do it the best i could do is call Sony. So i did. Well they said they would look at it. But do not include in the envelope they where about to send. Dont include "Battery Wrist strap, Mem stick, AC cord." When i saw the battery i was like. "Phew" Because if they saw the batter then they would be like.

"Fuck you kid!" but eh. I have to wait a couple days. In that box i have to include the Proof of purchase. But it was a gift so i typed up a letter explaining why there is no proof of purchase.

Anything like this shit happen to you? Fucking Sony firmware.

Were you using a custom firmware or generally just the normal one? The custom stuff that lets you emulate all sorts of things tends to be a little... Skewed and somewhat hard to use without bricking your psp, but its so useful it doesn't matter. That sucks, though. ^^; Either way.

Hey if you're particularly angry at them you could make sure to quickly update to a custom firmware through a mem stick and pirate virtually everything to get back at them. Thats something I'd not do myself or even if I did it'd be on another psp, but alot of people boycott in the name of vengence.

'UnknownH Wrote:That's Because Sega knew how to make systems and games. They can still make games. ...If they're not console Sonic games that is.

Yah. Sonic Rush and most of their arcade ports are awesome.
(04-23-2009 04:24 AM)Cynall Wrote: [quote='Ryan' pid='325172' dateline='1240226634']
My PSP broke. AGAIN, Well....More like bricked. The first time was fixable. However this time isn't. I was updating my PSP firmware to OFW for the hell of it then it just suddenly went off. At first i didn't worry. Then i tried turning it back on. Waiting.......waiting......waiting......Off. Then i was like

"Fuck it bricked." So i tried the Pandora's battery method. Couldn't fix it. Now if Pandora cant do it the best i could do is call Sony. So i did. Well they said they would look at it. But do not include in the envelope they where about to send. Dont include "Battery Wrist strap, Mem stick, AC cord." When i saw the battery i was like. "Phew" Because if they saw the batter then they would be like.

"Fuck you kid!" but eh. I have to wait a couple days. In that box i have to include the Proof of purchase. But it was a gift so i typed up a letter explaining why there is no proof of purchase.

Anything like this shit happen to you? Fucking Sony firmware.

Were you using a custom firmware or generally just the normal one? The custom stuff that lets you emulate all sorts of things tends to be a little... Skewed and somewhat hard to use without bricking your psp, but its so useful it doesn't matter. That sucks, though. ^^; Either way.

Hey if you're particularly angry at them you could make sure to quickly update to a custom firmware through a mem stick and pirate virtually everything to get back at them. Thats something I'd not do myself or even if I did it'd be on another psp, but alot of people boycott in the name of vengence.

UnknownH]Thats Because Sega knew how to make systems and games. They can still make games. ...If they're not console Sonic games that is. [/quote Wrote:Yah. Sonic Rush and most of their arcade ports are awesome.

Oh when the replacement comes in ill mod that bitch. XD
Sry to hear about your psp hope you get your psp back fixed and in one peice Cool
[Image: banner.jpg?t=1240148204]
You gotta love that little guy!
Veemon's Followers
(04-22-2009 02:23 PM)MISTER BIG T Wrote: That's Sony's way of telling you that you shouldn't buy PSP to begin with.
or, more reason for sony to give up trying to battle Nintendo for the Handheld market.

If i were you ryan, i would get myself a DSi. Although i truly prefer getting a proper computer, i see that some people like using the internet whilst moving or without the expense (something i don't need, i'm a Bedroom gamer baby Cool ). But be cautious, let the tech hang about for a bit and make sure you know of any problems it has. Also if you're low on cash, wait for it to settle down and get cheaper.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds