Join our server on Discord

Hi I'm new
My mistake then. I feared you were going to be that way forever...(never really liked coffee that much XX)
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
this is gonna be fun.
Hey I can change pretty quickly I'm happy that I finally met you Masquerade. Aura always talks about you but yeah at times I can be almost like Aura's twin. We have our differences but we think alike sometimes.
He talks about me a lot, eh? Yeah, I don't think we've had a disagreement yet. We've only known each other for a couple of days =3

The OCA
Well I'm just gonna spend my time Geassing up my account cause I really like Code Geass.
he loves that show Masquerade
So well as for my likes my favorite music genre is Alternative rock and I also really love Nickelback cause that band rocks. Also since I love Code Geass it should say that I also love anime of course I do I wanna be a proffessional anime critic one day.
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all
Hey, I'm a Code Geass fan myself XD I used to stay up to watch it--it was a really good anime, but eventually, I just let it go. Adult Swim was screwing everyone over when it came to anime and I was getting tired of it...So I said "Fuck them." and stopped watching...

The OCA
Hm yeah Adult Swim really doesn't seem too nice to anime fans. At least they show new episodes of Bleach though.
[Image: Code-Geass-25.jpg]

When all hope seems lost I go back and try to find it all
I'm glad someone else realizes that... I used to be all over Bleach too, but it just got boring...you know, with the Bounts and all...>.<

The OCA