Join our server on Discord

hi
No, he'll warp your mind for sure, if it isn't warped already. He's crazy--but the good kinda crazy that always makes you smile =3 Definitely not a bad person XD

I'm Masquerade, by the way. That's a crazy number you got in your username, too. But then again, you're not the first "dragon master" here....lol ^ ^
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
He knows, because I told him DMX was cooler than him, because DMX has an 'X' at the end of his name. >.>

My mind must be warped, because whenever I converse with him, I'm fine. ^^
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
Woah, that it strange! When we talk, I feel like I've gone right out the window or something. I'm just as crazy as he is! XD We don't have conversations, we have psycho ramblings about miscellaneous talkings which mostly involve sex and pain. Don't ask. ^^'

The OCA
Alright, I'll stop posting here now to avoid a post flood. We can continue this in PMs. ^^d

Creative Minds
The OCA
so do respect my choice in women?
Dude, everyone here respects everyone's tastes in everything. We have forums dedicated to homosexuals and such.

Creative Minds
The OCA
nice, thanks Aura.
Ok, Aura ^^ This is my last post in this thread, I'm afraid. If you wanna talk dragonmaster(insert ridiculous number) then just PM me, 'kay? I approve of your choice of women. Who wouldn't? Anyone else doesn't really have a say anyways. You like what you like and people just have to deal with it. =3

The OCA
Did somebody say fat women? SCORE!! Welcome aboard the boards Dragonmaster2004313, I'm part of the welcoming committee, and I once nominated myself for the SDP poster boy!

GASP- Wait!! Who's been saying I'm crazy!? How do you people know that!? Have you guys been STALKING me!?

-Well I'm flattered! Come see me do my save the leprechauns dramatic reading at the Helix theater this May 12!

No- no- no- WAIT!! Another Dragonmaster!? This... this is a paradox. I must confirm this by consorting with the unholy and, insanely evil and ridiculously rude but sexy forces of the sex demon king- OF DOOM!! Bee arr bee.

*tries to stuff self down toilet and flush, unsuccessfully.*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
See? But isn't he the greatest? *huggles Ray forcefully* He's so cool that it hurts XD

The OCA