Join our server on Discord

Star Ocean: The Last Hope--Love It or Hate It
Recently, I played the new Star Ocean game for the X-box 360 and I was astonished. It was soooooooo much better than ANY of the other Star Ocean games--period. There are more planets to visit, the game is significantly longer with an intriguing storyline, and the Private Actions are hysterical (can't wait for the 'Sleeping with Meracle' private action X3). Also, the graphics are amazing!! XD On one planet, there was this beach and I swear that I just stared out into the ocean for at least 30 minutes--it was so beautiful, and realistic!! There was a whale thing that would spout water from its blowhole, and there were schools of fishies, ooh, a-and there were even little jellyfish in the shallows (I think I just had an orgasm!! XD). It is definitely a game worth getting.

However, the game does have one con worth mentioning. In the battle system (which is pretty good-nothing spectacular) has an incredibly horrible targeting system which seems to be inherent to all Star Ocean games...

So, has anyone been able to marvel at this game as I have? Star Ocean fans, ASSEMBLE!! ^^
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
SO4 sucked, royally. The battle system was shaky, the story was completely uninspired and I could do better. The private actions are rare, and can no longer even be held in towns! I hated the ship private actions, the only good one was "Sleeping with Meracle", that one was hilarious. Also, the enemy AI leaves much to be desired, as does the lack of original models. Next, the very shoddy Faize/Arumat replacement almost made me cry with the lack of skill or finesse! What were they thinking!? My last complaint, and the worst of them all, they did not work with the previous titles, Roak was not the Roak I came to love!
-=!WARNING! SPOILER !WARNING!=-

On the positive note, the arena was amazing and you could fight one of the major SO1 heroes. Also, the weapons were nice and Faize made me squeal, I like him more than Sephiroth, especially in his badass Missing Procedure armor. YAY FAIZE! I loved playing as him fully in the second playthrough.
Ugh, don't lie to these kind people, MK =3 The game was fantastic! The storyline kept me at least moderately interested. I mean, there was plenty of side stuff to do. Roak kept me the busiest >.< It's a 3 disc game for the 360, so you all can imagine how long it really is. It's a great game and you should give it a try!!!! XD

~Reverand Masquerade of the Church for Star Ocean: The Last Hope
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA