Join our server on Discord

Diablo II
"I don't you think you have enough for the weapons at their full price so I will sell them to at half That would be about $400 gold please," the Black Smith stated in a firm tone letting the young boy know he was not going to go any lower since he was being very generous.

The young dragonic necromancer gulped nervously as he heard the price he was sure he didn't have enough gold to pay for even this low price yet he had to have the wand at least. His last one broke on the way here and it was harder to summon a skeletons with out one. The whelped searched his pockets carefully and pulled all the gold he had it added up to $230 pieces. He sighed some, "How much would it cost to get some throwing daggers sharpened?"

"I can't give you any of my wears for free you know...," he trailed off taking a look at the young lad. When saw his still down cast expression he sighed figuring he still new at the whole banishing evil thing. "You know your supposed to inquirer about what you can do in lew payment," The smith stated with a chuckle, "If you clear the den of evil of the undead and fallen imps. I will sell you the dagger and a yew wand for a hundred pieces of gold. Now if you bring back the head of the shaman that controls the lot of them I will make a shunken head talisman out of it for you to help enhance your powers even more for another hundred?" he stated trying to get a bit more money one something that can be botched easily of he did not make the wand and the shrunken head right.

The young mages eyes light up as he look gratefully at human and smiles, "Thanks," he states joyfully as he runs from the smithy and onto the street. It was then that Casey realized he did not know the first thing about the den like the size and its whereabouts, he also need a group to help him banish the evil as well. He seen started sucking his tongue as he rubbed one of his ears in deep contemplation not sure where to start on his new found quest.

Ooc: Casey as acquired the Den of Evil quest
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Standing next to the gambler, Kyosan fondled in one of his pockets for gold. Within moments, he pulled the last bag of money he had left, before passing it for him. "For that scepter there." He muttered quietly. The gambler complied, and handed him the scepter. The moment the scepter hit his hand, he knew it was better then his current weapon. Selling his older scepter to the gambler, he then cursed as he saw a suit of armor, for a lot more money then he had.

"Ran out of money, eh? Guess you'll have to find more." The gambler chortled before withdrawing back to his caravan. With a short curse, Kyosan walked into the middle of the street, looking around. "Damn money's the bane of evil. How am I supposed to kill demons if I don't even have good enough stuff...." He muttered to himself under his breath once again.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Bio: Crimsonia was just a regular villager with an affinity for the battleground. She did what she was supposed to and learned all that was required of her. Faithful she always was, and that trait is what held her together when the message came. Akara had sent for someone to venture out and cleanse her native lands. Therefore, there was a tournament in which Crimsonia always came out on top. As her prize, she was chosen to be the Righteous Fury of the Jungle and, to compliment her flawless victories, given the ability to manifest her inner spirit beast, a Panther, when her skills proved ready.

She got to the Rouge Encampment with little to no trouble, but the ashen appearance of Akara caused her to quicken her step....

"Sister Akara?"

"I am Akara, High Priestess of the Sisterhood of the Sightless Eye. I welcome you, traveler, to our camp, but I'm afraid I can offer you but poor shelter within these rickety walls."

"But why so rickety?"

"You see, our ancient Sisterhood has fallen under a strange curse. The mighty Citadel from which we have guarded the gates to the East for generations, has been corrupted by the evil Demoness, Andariel. I still can't believe it... but she turned many of our sister Rogues against us and drove us from our ancestral home. Now the last defenders of the Sisterhood are either dead or scattered throughout the wilderness.

"That's disheartening."

"I implore you, stranger: please help us. Find a way to lift this terrible curse and we will pledge our loyalty to you for all time.

"Well, I can already tell you that I probably won't be able to perform such a big task so soon upon my arrival, plus the map says that there is a great length between here and there, which furthers my sympathies for your plight. But there has to be a closer place that I can start. You know, gain my bearings?"

"There is a place of great evil in the wilderness. Kashya's Rogue scouts have informed me that a cave nearby is filled with shadowy creatures and horrors from beyond the grave. I fear that these creatures are massing for an attack against our encampment. If you are sincere about helping us, find the dark labyrinth and destroy the foul beasts. May the Great Eye watch over you."

I bowed, recieving a healing, before walking away, when Akara cleared her throat and uttered, "I should add that many Rogue scouts have died in that horrible place. We cannot afford to lose any more. If you choose to enter that Den of Evil, you must do so alone." Sweat burst forth from the confines of her Studded Armor, Helm, and Belt. She bent down at the foot of the bridge to check her quiver and restring her Composite Bow.

OOC: I just suck at intros, I swear it gets better.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
OOC: Am I going into the Den alone, cause don't think I won't. Me and this bow don't play! *Z-snap*
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA