Join our server on Discord

It's good to be back.
I'm happy to report that I figured out my guardian's password so now I have access to the net via my laptop! So no more PSP. I'm trying to write more when I have the chance and I recently submitted a request from a fan. But I'm a bit saddenned by the fact that people haven't been writing as much as I'd hoped. Back in the day stories were coming in left and right. Now only a small amount of authors on the DaD are still active. So c'mon, I urge people out there who visit this site to start brainstorming. Does anyone else feel the same way?
Well welcome back. I originally got here by getting into another person password and changing the levels So welcome.
Woo hoo! Welcome back to forbidden land!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Welcome back and this oasis still exists. Hopefully you enjoy yourself and stick around. :P
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hey i have submitted the second part of my series and awaiting the update! i do hope that everyone will like my stories and i am gonna keep submitting my work here. I love writing the stuff so i figured why not share it
ROLL TIDE BAYBAY  Rena
Renamon's Army
Hey, welcome back. I'm currently working on a non-Digimon novel right now, but I do have one last chapter of my series I intend to finish someday.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
(04-15-2009 11:17 AM)digidv85 Wrote: I'm happy to report that I figured out my guardian's password so now I have access to the net via my laptop! So no more PSP. I'm trying to write more when I have the chance and I recently submitted a request from a fan. But I'm a bit saddenned by the fact that people haven't been writing as much as I'd hoped. Back in the day stories were coming in left and right. Now only a small amount of authors on the DaD are still active. So c'mon, I urge people out there who visit this site to start brainstorming. Does anyone else feel the same way?
I'm too busy with homework, two projects, finishing a game, solving a huuuuuge issue, and finally I am trying to finish fixing up the first part to my book. It will be finished as soon as summer break begins. (5 weeks, 2 days)