Join our server on Discord

Hands
Just as the title suggests, how do you draw hands of various digimon, i have been looking at a lot of reference pictures for the renamon sketch i am working on and i am unable to get her hands down and make them look good, so i was hoping for some pointers not only on her hands, but on various digimon hands in the future.
Well, I want to at least attempt to help you, seeing as others haven't. If you're looking at references, and still can't get it right, maybe the best thing for you to do is just perform 'trial and error', whenever I draw, and I don't get it right, I revise it over and over again, and eventually, it works out.
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
Use human hands as a reference, use posemaniacs.com and take a human body reference form. All characters have a similarity to humans and thus its actually easier to look at a human hand and adapt it to the one of the character. If that doesn't work try and find a 3D render of the character you want to draw and thus allowing you to see a 3D view of the body from all angles.

If neither of these help you, let me know . ^^
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds