Join our server on Discord

Cartoons and anime
I liked the new TMNT, sure the plot wasn't the best, but I thought the CGI they used was pretty stylish, and the Turtles fit their characters pretty well. Nice fights too.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
(05-16-2009 06:27 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote: true, but you simply cannot beat the awesomeness of the Battleshell and the theme song.

Ugh I like the old one better it's classic! D: And the old video games of them was really good. The Teenage Mutant Turtles 2 I think...

(05-16-2009 01:30 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Does it really matter about pupils? And one April is a news reporter, while the other...once had an antique shop. Different ones. Meanwhile, Jumpsuit April only knew how to use a sword in the comic. And even that's slightly different then the show then. Believe me. I know blast everything about the series and have a wiki bookmarked.

Yes I'm talking about April as a news reporter. And yes I do care about the pupils I mean seriously it makes them act more like ghosts or something evil going on with their eyes!
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(05-19-2009 01:21 AM)tigerlily Wrote: Ugh I like the old one better it's classic! D: And the old video games of them was really good. The Teenage Mutant Turtles 2 I think...
I still like the older one! i just prefer the 2003 because it had more kick to it and a much cooler display of violence.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The games were good. Very good. That is what I say.
Wasn't there a Turtles in Time or something like that? Think I played that at Chucky Cheese as a youngster.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Yeah, Turtles in time was an arcade and SNES game.
Yes. That was very good. And it's where the games really shined.