Join our server on Discord

Cartoons and anime
(05-15-2009 01:26 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote:
(04-17-2009 05:22 AM)tigerlily Wrote: Teenage Mutant Turtles*the old teenage mutant turtles*
By old, do you mean the 2003 version or the pre-2000 version? because i loved the 03 version personally, such a kick-ass theme song.

I suppose my list might as well be constructed
Evolution: The animated series
TMNT cartoon series (2003)
Fairly Odd Parents
Adventures of sonic the hedgehog (yeah i know, it was shit but heck i loved it. Snooping as usual i see?)
Sonic X (ONLY because Tails has a mech)
Heman and the masters of the universe
aaaaaaand thats about all i remember. Sorry.
UGH no! I do NOT like 2003 TMNT cause they have no pupils! I love the 2000 one. And April in it has a very nice jumpsuit, that April in 2007 doesn't look good. :(
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
true, but you simply cannot beat the awesomeness of the Battleshell and the theme song.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Does it really matter about pupils? And one April is a news reporter, while the other...once had an antique shop. Different ones. Meanwhile, Jumpsuit April only knew how to use a sword in the comic. And even that's slightly different then the show then. Believe me. I know blast everything about the series and have a wiki bookmarked.
Unknown, i'm suprised you don't dress up in a homemade turtle costume and fight crime yourself...heck you might do a better job then the turtles did.

Also, what was the best TMNT theme song in your opinion then Unknown?
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
In my opinion, the music was pretty much the only thing the original series had over the 2003 version, and that's only because I'm very sentimental when it comes to music. Objectively, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 had better writing, better animation, more plot, more fighting, better all around. It's a shame we lost it.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
If you're talking about the shell shaped object on my wrist, no comment. And Music is different. It's all good. And yes, it was a shame it ended. Back to the Sewers was a very short season. Maybe this new movie will do something.
I'm pretty excited at the prospect of a decent reboot. They have been seeing how going the distance to do a project right ends up making them more money so hopefully we'll see some real kick ass turtle action.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Quote:I'm pretty excited at the prospect of a decent reboot. They have been seeing how going the distance to do a project right ends up making them more money so hopefully we'll see some real kick ass turtle action.
There was one bad new incarnation: the TMNT movie. CGI does not work for them, and the plot was terrible. If they continue down that road, the franchise is doomed... or American children are really dumb.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
well actually i didn't mind the recent TMNT movie, it had some pretty cool fight scenes and thats all i really care about. Forgive me for not being so plot-obsessed but i am pretty easy to please. Thats probably why i like the Pierce Brosnan bond films better then the Daniel craig, because theres more unrealistic cool stuff like weaponised aston martins and death ray satellites
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(05-17-2009 11:48 PM)Wisemon Wrote: There was one bad new incarnation: the TMNT movie. CGI does not work for them, and the plot was terrible. If they continue down that road, the franchise is doomed... or American children are really dumb.
I think it'll be a different movie and kids aren't that dumb. But few realize it. Like Pixar.