Join our server on Discord

Music man!
watch and learn. I mean There's a few mess ups but read the description

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng5A8Jl1kz4

show of paws. Who thinks I'm going places with this skill?
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Someone please to move this to the media section?
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Tis interesting. the shreading is not bad but you should really work on different scales that have a more flow of tone. It seems that you fingertips were a bit damp cause the transitions wasn't as smooth.

All in all it isn't bad and the finger-tapping hammers wasn't that bad. You are good but I hope to see more. You make me miss my guitars so much x..x; *sighs* May I ask if you are a blue's guy? Cause that performance had a lot of blue's riffs in it and reminded me of band stuff in college and high school..

Keep it up~
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
So it dose go in the media section. Sorry my bad DaD.

Heh. Yeah. Blues/rock is where I started it. And I'm open to tips and tricks on how to play. Like. whats a good scale and stuff. So If you got anything Bluee let me know.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Simple scales including C major, D minor, and E major are all fun to play around with, and their deviants. the cool thing about the guitar its a very fun instrument with a wide variety of playing. i would suggest learning bridge chords and power chords to help the sound of the shreading work easier. And if you can wipe your strings down once in a while with like string oil. Cause it will help you glide and get rid of the gunk from the wiring.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I'm no music or guitar expert, but fro the most part, I like what I hear.

Gabu is right, though. Practicing easier scales and chords, along with other related derivatives, should help you out.

(Nevertheless, I could still listen to that for hours on end! :D)

Rock on!!
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
(04-15-2009 04:00 PM)blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote: Simple scales including C major, D minor, and E major are all fun to play around with, and their deviants. the cool thing about the guitar its a very fun instrument with a wide variety of playing. i would suggest learning bridge chords and power chords to help the sound of the shreading work easier. And if you can wipe your strings down once in a while with like string oil. Cause it will help you glide and get rid of the gunk from the wiring.

Yeah. I know bridge and power chords already. I was playing them... Kinda... I was in Drop C. Love Drop C. And I already do that with my strings. I don't use oil. I use... Uhm... Vaseline.... XD It works amazingly well. Yeah. I got the idea through my perverted mind... Use it to jerk off. My friends said awesome wrist action. Must of got it from jerking off. So... Bang. Vaseline. XD
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
*facepalms* lol. It just sounds like your strings are a bit tougher cause your transitions could be smoother. But other then that LOL.... hahaha...Enjoy it and have fun with your craft.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Blue what do you mean by it just sounds like your strings are a bit tougher cause your transitions could be smoother? And how could I fix it? and what do you mean by you fingertips were a bit damp? PM or just leave a message here. Because I'm trying to get as much information and techniques on guitar as possible! XD
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Already beat you to it lol. I sent what I meant. Hope it helps cha~
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD