Join our server on Discord

New guy incoming.
yo i'm new here altima show me this site. i'm not a furry, so y i am here is beoned me. i dislike the new digimon and other than the fox from bleach i don't know any furry charicters. so what up
err yay lol... when I told you to go to the intor forum and introduce yourself.. I didn't exactly meanhop into someoneelses thread.. but whatev... yes everyone, I know him in real life (well, not anymore, since he's gonna be far away from me now XD) and eyah.. been slowly, but surely trying to convert him into furryism XP
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
(04-13-2009 02:53 PM)Rax Wrote: err yay lol... when I told you to go to the intor forum and introduce yourself.. I didn't exactly meanhop into someoneelses thread.. but whatev... yes everyone, I know him in real life (well, not anymore, since he's gonna be far away from me now XD) and eyah.. been slowly, but surely trying to convert him into furryism XP

What a way of going off topic on someone else s intro thread. What ever. Welcome to the Da forums
Cool, never saw a thread get jacked before. Hope you have fun here! ^^
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
Hmm...for some reason i have a feeling being hijacked on my first thread is a bad sign... but anyway welcome!
Hey Dea, welcome aboard!

(I'm a slow draw-er, writer, as well; mostly 'cuz of my two jobs. >.<)

I really like your drawing/sketch, though. I'm real a big Renamon fan! :D

Anyways, I hope you have a great time, here and have fun...whenever you're about.

See ya 'round!
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Agh, welcome aboard the boards, Dea(TH)!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
thank you all very much for the warm welcome.
opps i din't mean to i just was inrodusing my self like the name on the tread sead iv never done a treand be fore