Join our server on Discord

rp?
I'll send ya a link in a pm. Also, I'm not the greatest, still learning, but I'm not terrible.
There's a lot of RP's around that will let you in, even if they are currently in the middle of something. I don't think people will go "No, you can't join.". I've never seen them do that anyway :P

I started a new RP in fact in the Mixed area; Mana Khemia. If you want to practice, you can join and build on your skills as we start it ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Everyone is always still learning, don't worry about it. It took me like half a year to learn how to RP decently, then some jerk decided to ask if I was inexperienced/new, it has really killed my self confidence >.>
aw, well, thanks, at least I don't feel so, hm, well, inexperienced! xD
(04-12-2009 09:41 AM)Kyosan Wrote: There's a lot of RP's around that will let you in, even if they are currently in the middle of something. I don't think people will go "No, you can't join.". I've never seen them do that anyway :P

I started a new RP in fact in the Mixed area; Mana Khemia. If you want to practice, you can join and build on your skills as we start it ^^

Uhm, ok I'll try to give it a shot!
I hope you have fun Star!
Thank you, I hope I do too!
You'll do good, you've got awesome grammar skills, and you sound like the type to delve into minuscule but attractive details in your posts, or at least that's what I think. People will welcome you into their RPs if you ask them, I doubt anybody will say no, just drop by in whichever interests you! And if you need help, I'm the expert to ask.

On a side note, forget about dominating anything, I'm the dominant male of the place, you'd have to strike me down first if you want to get anywhere, heh heh ;3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Okay, anything nude can strike you down! Heck, I bet we could just get lily to strip, and you'd be done.
Is it really that easy to take him out?
He's amazingly perverted.