Join our server on Discord

~Battle For Tremear~
OOC:

The Korla CAN wield swords I didn't come up with a system of what items can be wielded by what yet, just since the Korla mainly stay with the magical arts yes it can be used as a Weapon but they do not have the brute Strength to be melee fighters.

~Part 2~

I will also be doing the Status sheets now depending on how things happen. There is the Event sheet which would be like.

~Something Has Occurred!

~Insert Event Text~

These will initial discovery if Items, Places, or when a monster attacks or just random things :P.

End Battle Sheet.

~Battle End.

Exp: If battle is won.
Gold: If gold is gained.
Item: If one is gained
End Status: Status
Remaining HP: %
Remaining MP: %

~

And Finally the Death Sheet.

You have fallen to the dark forces.

Killed by: What killed you. Monster, Person, Status effect.
Exp Lost: How much experience you loose
Gold Lost:
Place of Revival:

I will also keep a count of everyone Level. Exp and Items. If you want it posted you must say so in your post, as common with RPG's you will start level 1. When a new spell/skill is learned by a character I will post it, many of these come from Trainers and Special Tomes hidden throughout the world of Tremear.

In everyones invintory you start with.

1 healing Potion.

1 Mana Potion

1 Antidote

1 Tear of the Gods ((Works like a Phoenix Down in FF))

and 1 item of food. Food heals both Mana + HP.

If you want to keep track of your own stuff just say.

BIC:

~Hotaru~

There was a light coming from the dead Forest! Hotaru took off running into the thicket of trees attempting to find the source of the strange eerie light, knowing well of the dangers that lurked in the trees, ranging from the Undead monsters to the common beasts such as Basilisks, Hydra's, Wolves, and other races.

"Hello?" He called, dumb idea, it would attract enemies that he was certain, but he was armed and ready his magical abilities were strong enough to handle a few ghouls and goblins.

~Battle!~

'Me and my big mouth' Hotaru thought as before him a ghoul rose from the swampy forest floor, "I'm ready, time for my first true test" he said pulling a small book from his pocket.

The Ghoul glared at Hotaru and slowly started to move forward, its mouth opened and from it came Undead Breath a dark green cloud of Toxic vapors, it filled the area.

Hotaru couldn't help but breath in the Toxic vapors quickly feeling their effect, draining his energy spreading throughout his body, Though Poisoned by the Toxin he would still fight back, raising his arms into the air and slamming them down a trail of arcane magic flew through the nearby earth and struck the weak ghoul with the power of Arcane Explosion knocking it away and giving Hotaru a chance to run.

~Battle End.

Exp: 0
Gold: 0
Item: None.
End Status: Poisoned (Damage over time)
Remaining HP: 95%
Remaining MP: 80%

~

~Krail~

Krail looked at the Draken, one of the Pathetic excuses for life in Tremear, a simple pawn in the grand design, soon his plans will be complete and not even Le and La could defeat him.

"Make use of yourself, Go to the Great Desert, Find the Minotaur tribe and corrupt their Chief Shaman, do this and I shall reward you but fail and I shall rip your soul from your body and send it into the torpor." The Dark god commanded.
Beauty is like a rose... when it blooms one sees it as perfect... yet as it ages, it withers... and once a rose has withered... who wants to keep it around?

[Image: 2mzldw1.jpg]
My Fursona.
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
~Battle For Tremear~ - by Kubari - 04-09-2009, 01:46 PM
RE: ~Battle For Tremear~ - by DarkChibimon - 04-09-2009, 02:29 PM
RE: ~Battle For Tremear~ - by arahabaki - 04-09-2009, 02:51 PM
RE: ~Battle For Tremear~ - by MagusKnight - 04-10-2009, 01:10 AM
RE: ~Battle For Tremear~ - by Kubari - 04-10-2009, 03:12 AM
RE: ~Battle For Tremear~ - by MagusKnight - 04-10-2009, 08:46 AM
RE: ~Battle For Tremear~ - by MagusKnight - 04-11-2009, 04:45 AM