Join our server on Discord

(Silver and MorningStar) For training purposes
"What was that?" Mike asked, getting closer now. He placed the jar at her lips and his cock at her entrance. "Go ahead, choose." He said, giving her the direct choice of either drinking the antidote, or taking his cock, or both even, if she was fast enough.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Gh! Ah..!" It was becoming so much harder to decide, what with the antidote right at her lips but her body feeling so needy. "I.... I...!" She panicked, not knowing what to do anymore.
Mike waited patiently, her knew she would have to choose and him forcing either on her would reduce the effectiveness of whatever happening afterward. Although the lotion he had used should be making her very horny, it was not the most potent stuff he had and she should be able to think through it. "Come on princess, antidote or cock, its all your choice, you naught slut you."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"no..!" She gasped, "I.. I-I can't take it any more!" The female whined. "P, please..! I wan't your cock..!" She pleaded, unable to take the effect of the drug anymore.
(Remember to try and make your posts longer than one line, there is always things to right about, dont post when your not feeling it. I rather wait two days for a good post then three minutes for one that is mediocre)

"Haha, cock is it?" Mike said triumphantly, shoving it into her all at once, burying it up to the hilt in his first thrust. "What a whore, I hope you know you are probably the weakest bitch I have ever broken! Now beg for more you cock hungry slut!" He demanded as he took her breasts into his hands and began to massage them, leaning forward and kissing them before moving up to her neck.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(fuck, took me long enough, eh? Sorry)

She growled almost instantly, her inner walls tightening and becoming moist in a reaction. "P-please..! Fuck me..!" She cried out, closing her eyes and blushing hard as her captor massaged her breasts and abused her entrance. She was tempted to bite him, rip the flesh off his shoulders with her fangs, but that would likely ruin any chance of getting out of these chains.

'I hate this son of a bitch! I hate him I hate him!!'