Join our server on Discord

(Silver and MorningStar) For training purposes
"Stop? But it looks like you like it, why would I stop?" He asked as he took hold of both her nipples and twisted slowly and cruelly. "IS this more to your liking?" He asked harshly. "If not then beg me to go back to what I was doing before, beg like the slut you are." He hissed into her ear.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The female gasped and bit her lip, glaring at Mike. "Beg!? Never!" She growled at him, deciding not to lower herself to begging for anything, ever. "I'll never beg! Never!"
"Well, see this is were the fun begins." Mike said with a cruel smile, releasing her nipples slowly. He walked back and turned away from her, content to let her watch as he dug through a large chest of of items. Finally he emerged. In his hands he now carried a bottle of bright, shining golden liquid which seemed to flash red when turned, and a bottle of clear gel.

"Can you guess what these are for?" He asked mockingly as he opened the gel. He scooped some out with his fingers and walked over to her, placing his hands back on her breasts and massaging them pleasurably with the suddenly sweet smelling liquid. "I hear its like aphrodisiac crack to Dragons." He said as the drug he was spreading over her skin began to take effect. "So how do you feel? Getting a little hotter?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
She growled, trying to resist the drug as best as she could, but it was not easy. What ever he was smearing over her chest, it was working. "Mmhh.." She was indeed getting "hotter" and she didn't like it, though she did not whine for him to stop.
Mike smiled. "Why the sudden change of heart?" He asked, suddenly stopping and stepping away. "Didnt you want me to stop?" He asked, knowing her body would be craving any attention now that it had been exposed to the drug. "Well? Why dont you tell me what you want." He asked holding up the golden liquid. "This is the antidote...but do you really want it? You know you've been a whore on the inside all along, why not just accept it now? It will be less painful, I promise."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Letti's growls softened a bit, though, she was confused with herself, not knowing how to deal with this type of situation, she was growing needyer by the minute. She didn't know how to respond to that, and she kept silent.
(lets try increasing the lengths of your posts. Aim for an extra half a line each time you post, make it good and descriptive, I can give you an example if you would like)

Mike was just as patient, knowing that the more time passed, the more he won. The lotion on her skin was just barely starting to work, soon she would be begging for his cock, of this he was sure. Still he continued his game. "Come on princess." He said with mock sweetness. "The antidote?" He asked, holding up the golden liquid. "Or my cock?" He asked, pointing to the bulge in his pants.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Letti groaned, the choice was becoming extreamly difficult. She knew she wanted the antidote, but her body felt so needy, it was becoming extremely difficult for her to say antidote. 'Ooh! Damn it.. I, I can't help it..!' She thought to herself in a panic, eventually as the time passed she would sigh in displeasure, mumbling that she wanted his cock.
"What? I cant hear you? What did you say?" Mike said very predictably. "The Antidote or my cock? Which one?" He laughed inside, knowing that either way, he was going to win.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
":Y... Your cock... I want..." She said, trying to fight the urges that the drug gave her. She started panting, needing relief in any way possible, whether it be the antidote or... Something else.