Join our server on Discord

(Silver and MorningStar) For training purposes
Mike fallowed not far behind her and helped lead her to the room bellow. It was a hallway of some kind, with some doors to the side of it and one large steel door at the end. Even in the dim light, which came only from up stairs, the glint of the steel door was still visible. "This way." Mike said with a tug as he led her towards the door and then opened it with a push. It slid open in with squeak and Letti was driven into complete darkness. Suddenly, light, bright and blinding, coming from a lamp hanging in the center of the room. When at last her eye adjusted, Letti would find herself in a gray room completely filled with devices of bondage, torture and other naughty things. The place appeared to be more like a dungeon than anything else. "Do you like it? I hope so since this is your new playroom and home." Mike said almost cheerfully as he pulled her in by her leash. "So much to do, so little time. Where do you think we should start?" He asked her mockingly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
She growled at him harshly, oviousy displeased with her surroundings. She stood there silently scared almost half to death thinking about what was going to happen to her.
(Try not to make one liner posts when possible. Remember, if you need material, just describe in detail her five senses and her current thoughts)

"OK, have it your way." Mike said as he led her over to some chains on the wall. six chains, all hanging loosely from their steel and cement holdings. He led her over so that he back was to the wall and connected the chains to her wrists, ankles, neck and tail, all without removing her current bindings. The result was extremely uncomfortable for Letti. With a swiftness that took years to master, Mike undid all her handcuffs and let them fall to floor, leaving her chains loosely to the wall. "There, now lets get you nice and snug." Mike said as he walked over to a wheel and began to turn it.

As the wheel turned, it brought chains Letti was bound to into the wall, forcing her hands above her head, her back to straight as it pulled on her neck and her legs to part. Mike then walked over and licked his lips in a most disturbing way. "You sure are quiet." He commented, noting she had said nothing even without the ball gag. He smiled and reached forward, placing his hand over her right breast, his warm flesh pressing down against her bra, warming her nipple bellow. "Can you feel me? Oh I want you so much princess." He said as he got nearer and nearer, his face only inches from hers. "And the best part it, I always get what I want."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(sorry, I'll try not to!)

Letti grunted with displeasure from the chains, gasping sharply as Mike pressed against her breast. Listening to him was enough to make her vomit, causing her to panic and try to brak free from the cold metal chains,causing some sort of creaking noise.
"Its no use, your not the first Dragon I've had down here." Mike said licking the side of her face, careful to avoid being bitten, at least if she tried. "So what dont you tell me your name princess? Or would you rather I just call you princess?" He asked as he drew a knife and slid its the flat of the bald dangerously up her thigh, over her panties and up towards her breasts.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Letti held her breath, shuddering as she felt the cold steel run up her body, thinking to herself in a panic. 'Oh, he's so sick! B-but what choice do I have...?' She exhaled in a heavy sigh, eventually whispering her name. "L.. Letti.." She said reluctantly.
Mike chuckled. "I think I will call you princess." He said softly, tucking the sharp blade under the center of her bra, and in one swift motion, cutting it down the center, leaving Letti's large beautiful breasts bounce free. "Thats better." He said as he cupped one and gently began to massage it, smiling all the while. "So princess, what were you doing tonight all alone in the park?" He asked as he continued to play with her right breast.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Letti gasped sharply, blushing as she felt her right breast being toyed with. "Th, thats none of your business...!" She spat, growling and hissing, trying to avoid looking Mike in the eyes. She eagerly looked around the dank room, there didn't seem to be any other way out besides where she had come in. That dissapointed her.
His fingers traced tantalizing circles around her soft flesh nub, trying skillfully to stimulate her and find how sensitive she was. Some girls only broke when they had large electric dildos sticking out of every orifice of their body while other came from simple acts of stimulation. He wanted to test to see how sensitive her breasts were and although he teased her and stimulated her, never ones did Mike touch her nipple, instead torturing her with the promise of pleasure yet to come.

"Fair enough." He answered with a smile. "So tell me, where do you live? Do you have a sister?" He did not expect her to answer, but asking small subtle questions like this helped break her down little by little. "Is she cute?" He added as his other hand mimicked his right, stimulating her in the same fashion.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Letti groaned under the attempt Mike made to break her. "S-stop it..! My family is none of your con... concern!" She yelled, breathing heavily and rapidly as she just barely started to become moist with her shameful arousal. "Aah! Stop doing th, that..!"